19. Stains. D

FUMI POV.

⚠️GRAFIC VIOLANCE! GORE! MURDER? SUICIDE? HOSPITAL!⚠️

I woke up this morning Screaming. I expected to be hit and told to shut the hell up. Then I realized I wasn't there anymore. I'm at UA. it's safe here. Now I'm just wondering: where is miss, and how the hell did minoru sleep through that birdy screech.

I look over and see minoru still completely asleep. I wonder if he still has a bad feeling... I do.. I get up to go check the bathroom, and that's when I notice it... Our white roses had been painted red. Whoever painted them got paint everywhere. It kinda reminds me of Alice in wonderland. Dāku and I love Alice in wonderland. The paint splatter is leading twards the bathroom. Wait... that doesn't look like paint...

My eyes Widen is horror as I realize. I feel sick to my stomach. I rush to the bathroom and slam the door open. Tsuyu is laying in the bathtub, blood filling it. I hear a scream. It takes me a moment to realize I'm the one screaming. I stumble over to tsu, pulling her close to me, blood soaking into my clothes.

Suddenly minoru is standing beside me, phone in hand. He's talking to someone on it. He reaches toward tsu and gently grabs her arm. There's a giant cut on it. There's another one on the other arm. Did she do this to herself...? Minoru is crying now. He's saying something to whoever he's talking to. It sounds like I'm underwater.

Pro heroes are pouring into the room now. Aizawa is first. Then there's mic. Then four others I don't pay attention to. Aizawa is talking to minoru. The four others are assessing tsuyu. Mic is infront of me. His lips are moving but nothings coming out. What is that ringing sound??

Suddenly I feel complete clarity because of one. single. Statement. "THERE'S STILL A HEARTBEAT!!" I'm not sure who said it but it snapped me back. I wist it hadn't. They have layed tsu on the floor. She's completely naked. I'm gonna be sick. There's a bloody stump where her dick used to be. Minoru is sobbing, holding her head in his lap.

"Tokoyami. I need you to focus. What happened?" I stare at mic, struggling to articulate. "She wasn't in bed...i- I thought the blood was paint. I thought someone had painted the roses!" I'm sobbing through my speech now. This can't be happening.

"S-She.. I-I.. I realized the truth a-and followed the blood. She must of-" I sob, struggling to speak. "She must of done it while we were sleeping. I-i don't understand... why would she.." my ribs ache from sobbing, but it can't be anywhere near as bad as what she felt...
This can't be happening. Mic is staring at me, trying to keep his composure, but I can see the tears in his eyes.

The four heroes lifted tsu, trying to pry her head away from minoru. I should help...
I walk over to minoru and pick him up, prying his hands away from her. He was gripping to her like a kitten. It hurts me to see them like this.

They carry tsu out of the room and into the hall, aizawa and mic behind them. I follow behind, holding on to minoru. I look around the room as we exit. The blood is still staining the carpet. Our classmates are lining the halls, whispering in confusion and concern.
Minoru is gripping to me, sobbing loudly.
I walk in silence, letting him feel. He deserves this kindness. If it wasn't for him taking charge, the heroes wouldn't be here.

This can't be happening.

It feels like I'm underwater again. We are in an ambulance now. When did we get here?? It stops. We must be at a hospital. They rush tsu in on a stretcher. I can still hear the ringing. Everything goes black.