22. Voices. S

Tsuyu POV.

⚠️PLOT TWIST. SMUT. DOMINANT MINETA. EMOTIONAL.⚠️

Today must be Tuesday. Its so weird how much my life has changed in the last seven days. It's dark, but I can hear everything. I'm alive. I'm very hurt, but I'm alive. They gave me meds, so I can't feel the pain anymore. That's nice. I've been listening to everyone's conversations. I can reconize them by their voices. My poor boys. I'm glad they have each other. I'll make sure to reward them for being so good when I wake up... They think I attempted suicide. I'll let them believe that, even if I have to lie. It will break fumi's heart if he finds out what really happened. I should've left the lights on. Then I would've been able to stop darkshadow.

Believe it or not, I'm not mad at darkshadow. He went on a whole rant while I was bleeding out, and I can kinda understand why he did it.
The last time fumi had a Dom, he turned abusive. Fumi didn't know how to protect himself. He thought it was normal. Apparently darkshadow murdered him, and let fumi believe he had simply left on his own. Darkshadow thought I would turn out like that monster. He was only trying to protect fumi. I can respect that.

Apparently fumi feels alot of guilt for not being able to help me. He told minoru to punish him... my poor baby. Minoru agreed. Good boy. Take care of fumi. Make him feel better. Just remember to take care of yourself... oh.. that's right... you can't hear me...

"Strip." Sounds like they're getting started. Minoru is trying to sound dominant, but he hasn't gotten the hang of it yet. I can hear clothes rustling. Fumi Is listening to him. Good boy. "Bend over the couch.." I can hear the falter in minoru's voice. He's nervous, but also exited. Cute. I can hear slight movement. I'm assuming it's fumi. I hear the sound of something swish through the air, followed by a slight thudding sound. Sounds like the leather flogger I bought. I knew it would come in handy, but I definitely didn't expect this.

It's seems minoru is going easy on his, cuz there's a moment of silence. He's going slow. After awhile, I hear another swish and thud. Then another. It's silent again before I hear two more. "Do you need more?" Minoru's voice has slightly deepened and sound very lustful. Guess he's a switch. I hear nothing but silence. I guess fumi gave a non-verbal answer... "turn around and stand on your knees." I hear shuffling as minoru finished speaking. It seems minoru is gonna flog his cock.

Fumi is pretty small down there, so flogging his cock also means flogging the rest of him down there. That's gonna hurt. I'll be surprised if he doesn't scream, hopefully minoru will think to silence him some how. Maybe hawks packed some rope he could tie around his beak.

I can hear whispering but I can't tell what they are saying. Then I hear a squeak. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to drop it!" That sounds like the safeword ball. Guess I was right. I hear footsteps come closet to me them back to where they came from. Probably minoru picking up the ball. I hear what sounds like minoru digging through a bag. There's silence again. Longer this time. Then I hear another swish and thud. Then another and another. They keep going.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Then I hear a squeak. There's a thump, then shuffling. Minoru is mumbling praise to fumi.
I can hear multiple footsteps now, heading towards what I have come to believe is the bathroom. I can hear what sounds like a bath running. Good. Aftercare is important.

Suddenly I feel a burst of energy. I don't know how I know, but I just know my body is telling me to wake up. my eyes snap open. I can hear the heart monitor beeping. Some guy rushes in. His voice sounds like the nurse. "Glad to see you're awake, miss Asui." I try to speak, but something is stopping me. He smiles. "We'll get that out for you as soon as we can. We just need to run some tests and make sure you can breathe on your own first." I try to nod. He hands me a note pad. "You can talk with this. I know you must have alot to say" I nod. He hands me a pen and I begin to write. I show him the pad. 'Call me tsu' he nods, "Alright then, tsu."

Minoru and fumi stumble out of the bathroom, "YOU'RE AWAKE!" they look so exited to see me. Cute. "Hi minny, hi fumi." I smile softly at them. They look exhausted. Fumi clearly hasn't showered here. Minoru either. They rushed over to both sides of me, practically shoving the poor nurse out of the way. They wrap their arms around me, almost ripping out my tubes in the process. They cling to me for atleast ten minutes, before minoru finally mumbles "why..?"