17. Quirk and kink. W

STILL FUMI POV CUZ WHY NOT.
⚠️SMUT⚠️ ⚠️image of bra⚠️

"Don't think we're done yet, kero."

I look at her nervously and she smirks at me. I'm still sensitive, but I want to please her. Her gaze softens.

"What your color?" Wow. She stopped to check on me. Maybe she isn't like her... I don't wanna get my hopes up though. "Blue."

I speak clearly and calmly. Just like I was taught. She may have an evil bitch, but I still learned something from our time together. The problem is differentiating what was a proper lesson and what wasn't.

Mistress looks over at minoru, "what's your color." He moans from the overstimulation he's experiencing, "blue." She smirks again.

She slowly unbuttons her shirt, exposing a lacy, black, purple, and green bra with flowers.

She doesnt waste a moment

She doesnt waste a moment. She reaches over to the drawer and pulls out a condom, then rips it open and slides it on me.

She strattles my thighs and lifts her skirt, moving her matching thong to the side. Holy hell, she's so hot. Without hesitation, she lifts up and drops herself on my cock, her own bouncing off my torso.

Her skirt drops back down, blocking the view. She pulls off her shirt the rest of the way, giving me a new view to focus on.

She starts bouncing quickly, minoru and I both watching lustfully. Then she gets a certain look in her eye.

She quickly raises off of me and crawls over to minoru. She whispers something in his ear and uncuffs him. He crawls over to me and pulls a ball off his head.

Mistress walks around the bed and grabs my wrists. Minoru sticks the ball to the headboard. Oh. Now I get it..

Mistress presses my wrists to the ball, effectively securing them. I tug a little just to test.bit doesn't budge. Mistress walks to the foot of the bed, minoru crawling after her.

She picks up my left leg slightly and moves it tward her. minoru pulls off a ball, placing it right under my ankle. Miss goes to the other side and they do the same, leaving me spread eagle.

Minoru goes back to his spot and miss recuffs him. Then she crawl back over to me. She once again mounts me and drops down.

She resumes bouncing. She looks like she's enjoying herself. Miss is so sexy. "You two can cum again whenever your ready. Kero~" She closes her eyes and leans her head back.

Minoru moans loudly. I love the sound of his moans. It's so hot. I let out a chirp as I feel my second orgasm approaching. Minou is practically screaming now, but Miss doesn't seem to care.

Minoru let's out a loud scream and cums. It splatters on me again and runs down my chest. I'm definitely gonna need to clean up after this.

My second orgasm hits me like a freight train. I let out my usual whistle, louder this time. I can feel Miss clenching around me. Her thighs shake as she hits her orgasm.

She sits for a moment before leaning over and pulling the fleshlight off minoru. He crawls over to us and lays down, leaving just enough space for her to lay in the middle.

Miss gets up and walk into the bathroom, coming back with some baby wipes. She wipes me down as I start to dose off. I close my eyes as she removes the condom, relaxing while takes care of me.

The last thing I hear before I doze off is "goodnight my good boys. I love you"
I could get used to this.