10. Just fuck me. W

TSU POV

I walk to my dorm, bags In hand. I went to visit my friend who made me and minny's bows. Now fumi has one too. I also went to a 'fun' store. I start to open the door, but hear minny's voice. "Just fuck me" what? I listen closely. I can hear fumi. He sounds kinda confused and nervous. I peak through the lock as the conversation continues, minny is getting closer to him. Does he really wanna be Kkeroed that bad? Fumi tries to push him away, clearly trying to be gentle. I open the door and they both look at me in fear. Minny freezes, and fumi tries to push him away again.

I use my tongue to grab him, and fumi immediately drops to the floor. He sits on his knees. Starring at the ground. He folds his hands behind his back. Awww. He's afraid he's in trouble.

I take minoru and walk into the hall. "Stay." I glare at him, tho I doubt it was very Intimidating, before walking back in. I crouch down infront of fumi. "Look at me, kero." His looks up at me, a nervous glint in his eyes. "What happened, fumi?" I want to see what he says. Hopefully I'll only have to punish one brat. He hesitates for a moment.

"We were talking. Then dark shadow went to him and whispered something... Then he asked me to fuck him... I said what and he said 'you heard me if you don't then darkshadow will' and- I shushed him, holding my finger to the tip of his beak. He immediately quieted.

I ran my fingers through the feathers on the back of his head. "Your such a good boy." He looked at me in shock and confusion. I smiled at him, "I heard everything luv. I just wanted to see if you would tell me the truth. Kero. You did nothing wrong. You were very good." He leans into my touch as I continue playing with his feathers. They are very soft.

Goddess (praise savannah), he's so cute. He seems all dark and spooky at first, but he's really just a big softy.

Dark shadow pops out from behind him. I glare at them. "You don't scare me, your just a little frog" they mock. They are trying to get a rise out of me. I stand up, fumi makes a quiet sound of disappointment. Cute.

I walk over to the light switch and turn it on, before going to all the lanps in my room as well. Then I sit down criss-cross infront of fumi. I continue petting him, and he let's out a few more chirps. I didn't even know he could do that. I run my fingers over th same spot and he let's out two more little chirps. He blushes.

I pet him for a little while longer, before going to get minny. He's still standing in the same spot, shuffling back and forth. I pick him up, and he gasps in surprise. This is gonna be fun.