14. No. D

TSU'S POV

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Hagakure seems to have forgotten that she's not completely invisible if she's wearing socks, tho I am wondering where the rest of her clothes are.

She stands there completely frozen, clearly in shock. Minny has turned a darker shade of red than he already was. How cute.

"Uhmmm... yes,?" Wow. She actually gave an answer. Minny's cock twitches in my hand. Praise slut.

"How long have you known i was here?" She questions. I smirk. "I saw you walk in the door." I'm gonna guess she's blushing right now. Hagakure starts to walk towards the door, but I hold my hand out. She stops.

"No. Dont leave. Minny loves an audience." Minny tries to thrust into my hand but I hold his hips down. He squirms.
Hagakure walks back over to where she was standing.

"Uhm... can I call Mashirao. It kinda feels like I'm cheating on him otherwise..." good to know they finally got together. "Go ahead. Just make sure he knows what he's walking into." She pulls out her phone and calls him. She nervously explains the situation to him.

He walks in shortly after. Minoru is still squirming around. Ojiro walks over to Hagakure and picks her up with his tail. They sit down on my new frog couch. It's very comfy. Hagakure's feet are floating in front of ojiro, so I guess he sat her in his lap.

I turn back to minoru. He freezes. "Do you really wanna be Kkeroed that badly minoru?" He nods. Awww. He's all red and flustered. How cute. I look over at fumi. He's still waiting patiently. Such a good boy.
He deserves a reward for being such a good boy.

"Fumi, would you like to Kkero minny?" Fumi's eyes snap up at me, his cheeks dusted pink. "Yes ma'am." Such a good boy.
I pick minoru up. "come here." He crawls over to where minoru was laying and sits.

I sit minoru down beside him and undo his belt. He continues to sit perfectly still. He seems to have alot of practice. I hate to think of how many other hands have been on him. He's mine.

I strip fumi of his bottoms completely. He's smaller that average but he's very thick. He blushes brighter. I can see the insecurity in his eyes. I go down and kiss his tip, "your beautiful" the insecurity changes to joy when he hears the praise. Goddess(praise savannah) he's so cute.

Minny is a masochist, so I don't prep him. I put a bit of lube on fumi tho, and he gasps, the air getting caught in his throat. I pick minoru up and line his hole up with fumi's cock. He grinds down and fumi grips the sheets, still managing to stay still.

I let go of minoru and gravity does the work. He moans loudly, and I stuff the panties back in his mouth, the ball still in his hands. I pull him back up again, and his eyes widen. I drop him again, his moan still audiable through the panties. Fumi let's out a chirp. Sooo cute.

I lift minoru up again, but I don't drop him this time. I slide him down fumi's cock slowly, his cock dripping as he stretches. I repeat the process again, going slightly faster this time. I repeat the process again and again, speeding up slightly each time.

Eventually I get to a decent speed and continue, effectively using minoru as a flesh light. I enjoy the sounds fumi makes as minoru tightens around him. Then miny squeezes the ball, and I already know why.

I pull the panties out of his mouth and he grinds down on fumi. "P...please miss,....I need.... to cum..." he stumbles the words out between gasps for breath. I smirk at him. "No." His eyes widen. Awww poor baby. He looks angry.

I hear a moan and look over to the side. It seems ojiro is Kkeroing Hagakure. Since she's invisible, I can see his cock inside her. Jeez, he might as well have a second tail.

I turn back to my boys and shove the panties back into minoru's mouth. I reach into my bag and pull out a cock ring. It's a good thing I bought this. I slide it onto minny's cock and he glares at me. I flick the head and he looks away. Good.

I resume moving him up and down and fumi chirps a few more times. His Adam's apple is bobbing up and down. Then he does something really interesting. He whistles. He looks over at me. "May I cum miss?" He whistles again. Wow. That's a nice warning sign. "Go ahead, baby bird." He whistles a strange tune I've never heard before, a few chirps interrupting. Minoru moans.

I lift him up, fumi's seed dripping out of him. Fumis eyes are lidded, he seems like he's about to fall asleep. I lay minoru down and carefully untie his arms. I look over at our little audience. "You can go now." I walk into the bathroom with minny in my arms, and run a bath. I make sure its the right temperature and that there are enough bubbles, and I sit minny in the tub.

I walk back into my room and help fumi up. We walk back into the bathroom and he steps in behind minoru. I help them clean up, then pick minny back up.

Fumi gets out and I pass minny to him. I grab two fluffy towels and hand one to him aswell. He dries minny as I dry him, minny practically falling asleep in his arms.

We walk back to my bed and he sits minoru down. I grab the lotion from earlier and rub some more an him. Front and back. It should help with the marks.

I grab two of my over sized shirts and hand one to fumi. He puts it on and it's still slightly big on him. I put the other on minoru and it might as well be a blanket.

I tuck the in on opposite sides of my bed and crawl between them. I cuddle them until they fall asleep, whispering praises to them throughout the night.