11. kinda. !

⚠️leads to smut/sexual tension/foreplay?⚠️

MINETA POV.

Oh goddess (praise savannah), she looks pissed. She walks back inside and shuts the door, dropping me on the bed. I look over and see her bags on the ground. I look at the name printed on the bags and.... IS THAT THE NAME OF A SEX SHOP!? Maybe fumi was right. Maybe I should've thought this through.

The light in tsus room was on now, so I'm guessing dark shadow was bothering her. Fumi Is on his knees, his hands in his lap now. He doesn't look nervous anymore. Tsu goes over to her bag and pulls out a bow like mine. She gently puts it in fumi's feathers. Awww. He looks so happy.

She pets a spot on his head and he chirps. So that's where the chirping was coming from. Huh. She seems to be completely ignoring me right now. I stare at the light. "How rude."

"What was that, minoru?" Oh shit. Did I say that out loud. Fuck. What do I do. I'm digging my grave here. She stands up and walk over to me. I'm already in enough trouble so so I copy the position fumi was in before. I stare downward, kinda terrified of looking up. For some reason, the fear goes straight to my dick.

I can feel her glaring at me. "I asked you a question, minoru." Fuck. She grabs my chin and makes me look at her. She's really hot when she's mad. She digs her nail into my chin. Shit. What do I say. "Uhm... I just said..." fuck. This Is gonna piss her off. "Just said what, minoru?" Uh-oh. "I just said it was rude that you're basically ignoring me..." you can practically see the flames in her eyes.

"Kinda like it was rude of you to basically throw yourself at fumi." Her hand moves around my neck.

"Kinda like it was rude of you to talk about Me behind my back ." She squeezes just enough to make it feel like I can't breathe while still being light enoughnot to cause any real harm.

"Kinda like it was rude of you to not even apologize." She shoves me down quickly, her hand loosening slightly. Oh wow.

Shes on top of me now. She glares at me, looking me right in the eye, and I feel like I can't look away.

Then her eyes soften for a moment. "Do you remember the color system?"