12. Long night T

TOKOYAMI'S POV

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"Do you remember the color system?"

Flash back
"Alright, I figure the safest option kero will be to use the color system, so there won't be a risk of forgetting in the moment." Miss speaks calmly, as if she's not talking about sex at all. Minoru is sitting in her lap contently. "So blue for ok, yellow when there's a problem or someone needs a minute, and red to stop altogether." (traffic lights are blue instead of green in Japan) as minoru speaks, I nod along............

End of flashback

Minoru says something I can't quite hear, presumably the answer to ma'ams question. Then I hear my name. "Fumi, can you get my bags for me. Kero." I glance over to her bag. "Yes ma'am."

I walk over to the bags and pick them up. I walk back over to her and she pats the spot beside minorus head. "Set them here kero, then sit on the other side of him" I do as I'm told, sitting on my knees beside minoru.

She reaches into the bag and pulls out some green bondage rope. She unbuttons minorus shirt slowly, as he shivers slightly from the air. She pulls it off and flips minoru over.

She puts his hands on his neck and slowly ties them together, letting the rope drag over his sensitive skin. He's cute when hes flustered. She flips him back over, being careful not to injure him or hit me.

She slowly unbuckles his pants, and he tries to grind up into her hands. Bad move. She pushes his hips back down. She slowly unzips his fly, and he looks at her desperately. I kinda feel bad for him.

He looks over go me, almost as if he's asking for something. I look at Miss. She nods at me as if she already knows what I'm gonna ask. I put a hand on minoru's shoulder, rubbing slow circles with my thumb. He relaxes slightly.

She slowly slides his pants off, leaving his underwear on. he is wearing cute black panties with grapes on them. How sweet.
She reaches for the hem of his panties and I expect her to pull them off, but what she does instead surprises me.

She Jerks them upwards, basically giving him a wedgie in the front. Ouch. Tiny tears pop up in his eyes as he bites back a gasp. I told him he should've thought it through.
She looks him in the eye carefully. "What's your color?" I wipe the tears from his eyes as he opens his mouth to speak. "Blue."

She smirks at him.

This is gonna be a long night