21. Under the influence. H

Minoru POV.

⚠️DRUNK BIRD. SELF HARM SCARS. TALK OF DIRTY THINGS. KINDA ANGST? WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE.⚠️

I hate mondays.

After awhile, the class had left to sleep. Promising to return tomorrow. Aizawa and hawks left to collect some of our stuff, since we refused to leave. I don't think they were paying attention when they were packing, probably distracted by their thoughts, because when I opened the large bag they brought, some of our 'toys' were in there, including ones I hadn't seen yet.

There is a couch in the corner of the room, next to the windows. Fumi and I left it for Aizawa, since we knew he would be back and more tired then ever. He's sleeping there now, wrapped up in his yellow sleeping bag aswell. The night nurse is really sweet. He brought us a bunch of blankets and pillows. Fumi sat his pillow beside the bed, right where he could sit on it and hold tsuyu's hand.

He swirled one of the blankets around the pillow, effectively making a nest. He kneeled on the pillow and layed his head on the bed, setting her and on his head. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders,
Watching him drift to sleep. I curled up beside tsu's legs.

That leads up to now. It's like 2:00am and fumi isn't here. Aizawa is practically in a coma himself. Fumi's phone is gone so I'm assuming he took it with him, but he hasn't responded to my texts. I'm waiting up for him. I've already lost tsu, I can't loose him aswell.

The doorknob in turning. Fumi is back. He practically stumbles through the door, reeking of alcohol. What. The. Fuck. He stumbles over to his nest and sits down. He's crying.
I slide off the bed, whiping his tears from his eyes. "What happened fumi?" I'm trying to be gentle. I don't want to upset him, seeing as he's already been through enough.

"IM sRrY~" oh wow. He's really drunk. "I jUs waN tHe pain tO shtop." I wrap my arms around him, attempting to comfort. "It's ok fumi. It's all ok" he sobs a bit louder, "ITS NoT oK~ M-MISS IS DEAD and ALIVE~ iTs noT fAir!" My poor fumi.. I don't know what to say at this point so I just keep hugging him. "You shoud punish me." What? I pull back, looking up at him, "what?" He must be Hella drunk. "You shoud punish meh. I d'serve it. Coudn't help miz. Froze up. Got drunk. Stupid bird." Shit. What do I do. He's to drunk right now. "How about this fumi, let's get you to bed tonight, and if you still think all this tomorrow, then we can talk..." he nods absent-minded. Poor birdie.

I help him get adjusted and cover him up. He crashes immediately. I lay down in my spot and watch him for awhile, just to make sure he's OK. Then I fall asleep.

◇◇◇◇◇

I awake the next morning to find fumi staring at me, holding his head. Aizawa had already left for class. I walk over to our bag and pull out a small package of tylonal. I take one and walk over to the sink, grabbing the foam cup the nurse left. I fill it up and take it back to fumi, handing him the pill first, then the water. He chugs the water quickly, as if he had been stranded in a dessert for a week. I think of what tsu would do right now. "Careful, don't choke." He hesitates at my warning, but continues chugging. I decide to give him a minute before bringing up last night.

I take the empty cup and fill it up again, and he empties it again, slightly slower this time. Good, he actually listened. Maybe I can play Dom for him until tsu wakes up.. it seems like he needs it. He sets the cup down on the ground and looks up at me, "I'm sorry." aww~ My poor birdy. Don't worry tsu, I'll take care of him.

"Do you remember everything from last night?" He nods. OK. I can do this. "Did you mean what you said?" He nods again. I sigh and smile softly at him, "Do you still feel like you deserve to be punished..?" He nods. "Do you want me to punish you..." he looks at me surprised. "Would you?!" My poor baby. "If you want, tho I don't think you really deserve it. I want to help you tho.." he looks at me the way he normally looks at tsu. It's kinda wierd... but also kinda hot. "Please" I can do this. For fumi.

"Ok. The nurse will be here in a few minutes for rounds. We'll wait till after that. We can close the privacy blinds. It seems that when hawks and aizawa were packing our stuff, they accidentally packed some of our toys, so we have options..." this is almost as awkward as when I brought it up to tsu.. "it was probably hawks... he knows me well enough to have expected something like this to happen... if I didn't have this option, I probably would have turned to more desperate measures..."he mumbles the last part. that's when I notice it. There are scars all over him. Cuts, burns, stabs... some even look like beak marks....
Poor birdie...

Just Then, the nurse walks in. He checks tsu's vitals and changes her IV bag. He seems to be able to tell we're in the middle of something, cuz he doesn't say anything like he usually would, and moves quicker than usual. He quickly rushes out, closing the blinds behind him.. he must have heard us... oops. I look over at fumi and can see the anticipation in his eyes. I walk over to the couch, "come here." I try to sound confident like tsu. I'm not sure how well it works, but he follows.

Here we go, I guess.