16. Please. D

Tokoyami's POV

A/N DĀKU=DARK SHADOW also poor fumi. ⚠️SMUT⚠️ ⚠️ANXIOUS BIRD⚠️

I wake up to notice Dāku is in the bathroom. My eyes feel crusty from crying.
Dāku comes out of the bathroom with tissues in hand.

He doesn't ask about it. He doesn't say a word. He wipes my eyes and pets my head. Goddess(praise savannah) he can be so sweet sometimes.

Mistress and minoru are still asleep. Dāku looks kinda lost in thought. I hope he's OK.
I think i worry him to much. Uhg. I'm so stupid. Such a baby. He shouldn't have to take care of me. I'm lucky he even cares.

Sigh. I have mornings. I always wake up sad and scared. Some are worse then others. Like today. I don't always cry. But atleast I didn't scream. Mistress would be so mad if I woke her up like that.

What if she leaves me? I mean, it's bound to happen at some point. Or worse... what If she turns out like HIM. I can't go through that again...

I refocus as minoru sits up. Dāku has already thrown away the tissues and returned to hiding. Guess he doesn't want to embarrass me. I hate being seen as weak. It's one of the few things I have in common with bakugou. Crying makes me look weak.

Nobody really knows this, but I had a slight crush on bakugou. I got over it tho. He's with kirishima. No hard feelings tho.. hehe.
Quirk puns. I'm so punny.

Minoru crawls over to me and lays in my lap. Guess he's still sleepy. Mistress scoots closer to us and puts he's hand on top of minoru's, which is on top of my thigh. Guess today is a lazy day.

I reach over and grab the remote from misses table, immediately handing it to her. She smiles. Wow.... she's so beautiful. I wonder when she'll really touch me. I can be patient tho. I can be a good boy.

She turns on the TV and some show called Dr.phill the 5th starts playing. Guess it's a family business?? Then I notice something. Minoru's face is buried in my crotch. I can tell he really is asleep by the way he's breathing.

I try to slightly nudge his head back, but it rolls forward again. Miss looks over and raises an eyebrow. I try to silently signal that I don't want to wake him up.

"Don't worry. Kero. He's a heavy sleeper."
I nod and scoot his head away from my crotch. Mistress giggles at my awkwardness. Then she looks down and giggles harder.

Minoru's face is buried in my crotch again, but this time somethings poking out. AHHH! SO EMBARRASSING! I flop down on my back and cover my face with my arm.

I feel the bed dip beside me. She must be moving closer. My arm moves off my face. I scrunch my eyes shut. "Please Don't hide from me, birdy. I want to see your pretty eyes." I hesitate. I try to calm myself.

It's been so long since I've been this vulnerable. Last time didn't go very well.
"Please Look at me, Fumikage." Fuck. She said my whole name. That's kinda hot.

I slowly Crack my eyes open to see her smiling down at me. Wow. She's so beautiful. She puts her hand on my left cheek. I blush. She kisses the tip of my beak then slides down toward the foot of the bed. She picks up minoru and lays him beside me.

She goes back down and puts her hand on my crotch. My eyes widen. "Minoru got all that attention last night. Kero. now it's your turn."

She grabs the hem of my shirt and slides it up above my chest. It's scrunched up like a scarf around my neck. Her face is still infront of my crotch. She slides her hands down my torso, running them lightly over my nipples. Fuck. Please hurry.

Her hands reach my hips and and she grips them lightly. Her tongue slowly slides out of her mouth. She circles the tip around my head. I bite my tongue. It feels so good.

I turn my head to the side, only to see minoru sitting up and watching. My face turns red. His cock is poking though the shirt. He's so pretty.

Suddenly my cock is engulfed in wet, warmth. Mistress looks up at me and pulls off.

"Make noise for me fumi~ Give minny a nice show, will ya~" her voice is velvety and seductive. She wraps her lips around me again and I let out a chirp.

She smirks. I love that look. She hollows her cheeks and deep throats me. I let out a string of chirps. She pulls off again and I whimper. She kisses my head, trying to sooth me. I relax. I feel like I trust her way more than I should.

She gets up and opens a drawer. I can't see what she grabs. She walks over to minoru's side. Now I can see the fleshlight in her hand.

She slides it onto him and presses a button. It starts to vibrate. She grabs the handcuffs from last night and cuffs his hands behind his back.

I patiently wait for her to come back. She crawls over and spreads my legs apart, sitting between them. Next thing I know, her mouth is around me again.

Minoru is biting back moans, watching mistress Bob her head. Every now and then, I let a chirp out. She hums, sending vibrations through my shaft. I release a string of chirps.

Her head starts moving faster. Minoru let's out a moan. Mistress grabs my legs and folds them, My thighs on both sides of my torso. My heels are touching the bottom of my thighs, leaving me feeling exposed.

I inch closer to my orgasm as she continues, attempting to stay as still as possible. She looks up at me and slowly pulls off. There's a pop as she lets go of my head. "If you wanna cum, you're gonna have to beg for it." Oh wow.

She goes back down and I chirp again. She's going really fast now and her tongue is swirled around. I can feel my orgasm approaching. "Please miss~" my sentence turns into a whistle at the end.

She raises up. "Please what?" She's smirking at me. She's really enjoying this. I wanna make her happy. "Please~ let me cum~ I need it miss. Please~" I hear a moan I look over to see minoru, his legs shaking and his cock red.

"You will cum at the same time. Don't cum till I snap." I nod my head and let out another chirp. She goes back down and continues her talented treatment to my cock.

I hate to think about how she got all that practice, but fuck, I'm glad she did. She continues for atleast 20 minutes before looking up, still moving.

She raises her hand and holds it there for a moment, leaving us in suspense, before finally snapping. I hear myself whistle my usual tune, as minoru let's out a scream.

I feel minoru's seed splatter on my chest, my own going down mistress' throat. She pulls off and I relax into the mattress, basking in the after glow.

"Don't think we're done yet, kero."