15. Overprotective. I

⚠️PTSD. SUBTLE MENTION OF SH. SLIGHT DIRTY MINDED DARK SHADOW.⚠️

DARK SHADOW POV

today is Sunday. I stare at minoru as he sleeps. Hes so peaceful. Tsuyu is here so I can't get him to create mischief with me.
Plus, the lights are still on.

He's laying on his stomach and wearing one of tsu's shirts. It seems to have ridden up tho, leaving his beautiful, red ass exposed.
I can't help but stare at it.

Fumi is scrunched up in a little ball.
He's made a nest out of the blanket. There are tears stains on his cheeks and his eyes are puffy. Probably a nightmare.

The think people don't think about with quirks is that they exist from the beginning.
It like a secret locked up power. They're coded in your DNA.

this means that I was with fumi from the beginning. I saw everything. He just didn't know I was there. I saw the fights. I saw the abandonment. I saw the abuse. I saw the fear in his eyes.

The last time he loved someone... well let's just say it can't happen again. That frog girl is a danger to him. And when she hurts him, minoru will take her side. He loved her first.

I have to protect him. At all costs. He's basically my brother. We are practically twins. My familial love for him is the only kind of love I feel. He is my whole world.

I remember every time he woke of screaming. Everytime he got triggered unexpectedly. Everytime he would walk into the bathroom with a blade In his hand.

Tsuyu will hurt him. Just like the last one did. I know she will. I have to protect him. I can't let it happen again. I can't watch someone beak him again.

I couldn't protect him last time. I was blinded by my own lust. This time that won't happen. I won't let it. Even if I have to-

The sound of fumi stirring snaps me from my thoughts. I'll go get some tissues. I love you fumi.