24. XOXO. R

Iida POV.       Accidently updated the first time...

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Two days pass and tsuyu is finally discharged. Its been three days since then. Minoru and fumikage take turns staying with her during school hours. Aizawa allows it. None of us expected tsuyu to do this. As class representative, it's my job to look after my classmates. I am sorry for failing, tsuyu.

They leave the door unlocked in the afternoon. Bakugo and kirishima have been bringing food to the three since they refuse to leave the room before and after school. I've been recording lessons so they don't fall behind. Ojiro and Hagakure do their laundry for them. Kota and shoji have been sending in small animals to cuddle them.

Midoria and uraraka bring them notes from class and try to show them some of the moves they learn. Sero and Denki entertain them. Mina has been making sure they're taking care of themselves. Jirou has been playing music for them to fall asleep to. Todoroki has been controlling the temperature in their room to be perfect for them. Momo makes anything they need. Everyone is doing what they can.

It's been 12 days since the school year started. Everything happened so fast. Everything is changing. Midoria and uraraka are together now. I know I should be happy for them, but I can't help but wish uraraka had wanted me. Hell, I would even share. Everyone else has found love. Everyone exept me. I just wanna be loved.

I hear a notification from my phone.

Uraraka♡ : me and deku are hanging out in his dorm. Wanna join.

I'm mildly amused by her bad grammar.

Me : ofcourse. I'll be there soon.

Did that sound too enthusiastic?

Uraraka♡ : ok! See you soon! xoxo

xoxo? Isn't that something you say to a romantic interest? No way. She probably ment it as a friend. Guess I should probably get going... I walk down the corridor to midoria's room. I walk in to find midoria and uraraka making out. This is awkward... they pull apart and uraraka looks over at me. I've never seen her look at me like that before.. oh well, I'm probably imagining it. She get up and walks over to me, grabbing my hand. She pulls me over to the bed, then does something I didn't expect. She kisses me.

My eyes widen in shock. I look over and see midoria smiling at me. He mouths two words: 'you're welcome.' Holy shit, this is really happening. Uraraka is unbuttoning my shirt. I'm trying to keep my composure. She pushes my shirt off my shoulders, before pulling back to catch her breath. Next thing I know, my pants are off. Midoria is just calming watching.

Suddenly, my shaft is in her mouth. Holy hell, she's good at this. She clearly doesn't have a gag reflux, because within seconds, my entire cock is down her throat. Fuck. That's hot.

In the blink of an eye, she's back up again and pushing me twards the bed. I can see where this is going. She pushes me down and stands in front of me. She pauses for a second. "Is this ok?" She's so considerate. Just another reason to love her. "Yeah, it's fine. Just...." I hesitate. This is kind of embarrassing. She looks at me expectantly. Here goes. "..I-I've never done anything like..this.. before... I don't really know what I'm doing..."

She smiles at me. "No worries. You just lay back and I'll do all the work." She has quite a seductive tone as she speaks. If I wasn't aroused before, I definitely am now.

She reaches into a drawer and pulls out a condom, tearing it open with her teeth. How is she so attractive??? She slides the condom on and quickly penatrates herself on me. My eyes widen in pleasure. I look over at midoria. Only to find him mastrubating to the sight of us. That only adds to the excitement.

Thank goddess( praise savannah) I answered her text. I just hope this can last..

MIDORIA POV.

"He looks so flustered. It's quite entertaining. Ochako seems to be enjoying herself, aswell. She looks so beautiful. I'll happily share my princess for the sake of her and Tenya's  happiness. Tenya spends so much time trying to be the mature and responsible one. It must feel great for him to finally let go. Ochako has been wanting to dominate someone for awhile, so when she confessed that she was also crushing on Tenya, I suggested this.

You should have seen how excited she was. She was so cute. And you should've seen Tenya's face. He was so happy and shocked. I'm glad I could make him so happy."

"Izu~ you're mumbling again", ochako in looking at me, trying to keep her voice even. Her legs are shaking. She's close. Tenya looks fucked out. He's definitely already finished. I'm close too. She looks at me with need in her eyes. I know that look. I lean closer to her as she slows down her bouncing. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss, tongues dancing as we melt together. I can feel her convolsing as she quakes in pleasure, her orgasm triggering mine. I think Tenya just came a sedismount.

We pull apart, and ochako dismounts.
Ochako helps Tenya to the bathroom, his legs wobbling the whole way. I can here the bath running. I better go join them...