Wedding

It was the happiest day for him he was up at the crack of dawn like a child on Christmas morning and he was up and calling the valet to help him dress.While Elizabeth was getting her hair done by Jane who was over the moon about her sister's wedding was pampering Elizabeth and telling her how good a couple Elizabeth and Mr Darcy would make.

Mr Darcy rode out to the church two hours later and he was unable to keep still as the church was filling up he saw the carriage stopped outside the church and his heart skipped a beat.Mr Colin's looked back and then scowled at Mr Darcy who was like a grinning child he could not take his eyes off the carriage.

Elizabeth emerged and he had to stop himself for running to her and taking her in his arms but he kept in thought of what tonight would bring.She entered the church with her Mother giving her away who was over joy that another daughter was married.Elizabeth was stunning in a white dress with a ribbon order her bust her hair in a simple but elegant updo.

When she made it to the altar she was smiling at him and he was almost crying of happiness.All the service was a blur as they were focusing on each other all Mr Darcy heard was"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"The pries said.

He didn't meet any more encouragement he took her in his arms and kissed her.Then a bunch of polite coughs came from the crowd so she pulled away much to his dismay."Later"she whispered as they walked back down the isle
"Can't wait Mrs Darcy"He whispered back

Then she was whisked away in to the carriage and they would leave for pemberly now were they would spent three months in peace with Georgina.