Oh..

Max stood there for a moment not knowing what to say before she found the right words.
"Yeah whatever you definitely didn't try to kiss me the second you and Lexi broke up...your a slut" Max said in a sharp tone before leaving El there.
Max survived the rest of the day receiving glares from everyone in the party expect Will. El wouldn't even look at her. She felt guilty she didn't mean to say that but she was just frustrated.

The second the final bell rang Max hurried to her locker. Mike came over pushing her into her into the locker. The whole party stood behind him Becky, Lucas, Mike, and even Dustin giving her glares while Will and El stood there awkwardly.

Max looked at Mike confused before his fist connected with her face. By the time she looked back up they were all walking away. Max held her face looking down the avoid letting the tears in her eyes out. In one day she managed to lose all her friends and her home.

She rushed out of the school and got on her skateboard. She rode to the arcade and started playing dig dug. Unfortunately the party showed up.

"Go away" Mike said in a rude voice.
Max turned around to face him as everyone in the arcade looked at them.
"I was here first.." Max whispered.
"I don't care go away" Mike said pushing Max away.
Max stumbled back a little. She looked at Jane and Will who were both looking at her with sad eyes. She walked past them with her skateboard and sat on the curb.

"Max?" El said walking outside and sitting next to her.
Max looked over at El and quickly stood up.
"I-I'm sorry I'll go I didn't know you guys were coming here I swear I'm sorry" Max said quickly as she started to leave.
"No Max"
"Mhm?"
"I..I'm sorry" El whispered looking up at here.
"For what?" Max sat back down next to her.
"I...I was so rude to you last night..I wasn't drunk by the way..then I voted for you to leave the party and..I'm sorry I just...I don't even like Becky" El admitted looking down at her feet.
"Oh.." Was all Max could say as she looked around.
El turned to face Max.
"Your my first friend that's a girl..I don't want to catch feelings with you and then we break up...leaving me with the boys..so I got a girlfriend.." El added.
Max nodded as she turned her gaze to El.
"How do you know we would have broken up?" Max said smiling a bit in a flirty tone.
El giggled.
"I guess I don't know that" El said with the same tone.
Max laughed a bit.
"Mike hates Me" Max said still laughing.
"He's just protective..once I tell them the real story Becky will be out of there and you...will be back" El whispered putting her arm around Max.
She kissed Max's cheek causing the redhead to have a light blush.
"Awww your blushing" El jokingly said.
Max pushed her away.
"Get outta here" she said laughing a little bit her blush growing brighter.
"Can you come back home?" El asked.
"Yeah I will" Max said with a soft smile.
El smiled back as she stood.
"Come on red. Let's go tell the real story"

Before Max knew it she was back in the party after receiving multiple apologies mostly from El and Mike.

It's was the next Friday and they were back at a sleepover. Max didn't have to worry about going home on Sunday since Hopper was her new guardian.

"Becky hates you" Lucas said to Max.
Max giggled a little.
"She can fuck herself"
Everyone turned to look at Max who had stopped laughing. A worried look spread across her face before everyone started laughing.

The party got changed into there pajamas and put on a movie. They sat the same way as last time back to Max and El sharing a tub of popcorn.

El grabbed Max hands bringing it to her lips. Max blushed looking over at El with a small smile. They decided to just be friends and all but they couldn't help flirting with each other. They both had a crush on each other but didn't want it ruin there friendship.

Pretty soon all of the boys were asleep and Max kissed El cheek causing the brunette to blush. She threw a piece of popcorn at her as Max giggled.

"Your cute when you blush" Max said flirty tone.
El stared At Max getting lost in her ocean blue eyes. (💀)
Max looked at El lips before looking away quickly remembering what El said.
"Sorry" Max mumbled
El sighed looking down a bit.
"Max I like you" El blurted.
Max turned to El who was staring at her while leaned closer to her.