Girlfriends..?

Max's heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest when her and Els lips connected. She placed her hands on Els cheeks leaning more into the kiss.

El placed her hands down on Max's waist as she kissed Max passionately.

The girls both pulled away at the same time keeping their hands where they were.

"Whoa.." was all Max could manage to say as she stared into Els eyes.
El laughed nervously her cheeks a bit red.
"So...are you my girlfriend now.." Max asked a huge smile across her face.
"If that's what you would like..yes" El responded.
"I have a girlfriend" Max whispered in disbelief.
El giggled before kissing Max's cheek causing the redhead to blush.
"Yes, you do" El said with a smile.
Max smiled over at El. She was still filled with surprise and disbelief.
"We should get some sleep..tomorrow is a long day" El said tucking hair behind Max's ear.
Max nodded laying her head down on her chest. El smiled holding Max close.

The next morning Max was the last to wake up again.
"Max get up" someone said shaking her.
Max groaned as she sat up seeing the party looking over her.
"Oh shit" Max said rolling off of the couch onto the floor.
"What are we doing today?" The redhead asked as she stood up quickly.
"We are going to the beach" Mike said rolling his eyes a bit.
Max glared at the black haired boy as she walked to the bathroom to get changed.
They packed a few things and then left to the beach.
Max had her bikini on but one of Els hoodies over it along with some Jean shorts.
She was super excited especially since she would get a chance to surf as well.

An hour later or so Max was surfing with Lucas when some yelled "Shark"

AUTHORS NOTE~~
I know it's short but I need to update
Check out my story Everyone deserves love!"