✩Chapter 3✩

Throughout five years of my life, Golden trained me and taught lessons of magic. It was challenging but I now managed to have control of it and learned some a few spells.

At dinner I met his two sons, Freddy and Glamrock Freddy. They're really nice and they really spend so much time with me.
Freddy one time took me to a restaurant and we got a couple of burgers and fries and we had a shake for dessert.
Glamrock Freddy took me to Chuck E. Cheese and I had a funtime there.

When I was sixteen I decided to pay a little visit at the pizzaplex that my dad used to work for and found where the animatronics Sun worked at. I felt anger inside of me when I saw Sun but changed when Moon came into the view. That's when I felt my face heat and heart flutter. I thought they were both the same person, but I guess somehow their now separated.

I was blushing mad when I teleported back to the mansion when I thought about Moon.
He would get caught up in my mind during training, and I always end up messing things up.

Also, I think there's something weird that's happening to me recently.
The first time it happened is when I was training, and Golden was teaching me how to levitate. I was getting really frustrated and struggling to try and lift up but I couldn't do it.
"Just relax your body and don't think about it too much." He said. I tried to be calm, but it was too hard. Then we heard glass crack. We looked at the mansion to see that one of the windows had a large crack. I feel like a curse.

But that event never seem to bother me, thinking it was just something that randomly happened but there was another time where something like this occurred again.

I was in the kitchen making myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast until I looked in the fridge and there was no more milk. I groaned as I closed the fridge.

"Golden, there's no more milk!" I yelled. I put the bowl in the cereal to side and went back to the fridge to get some juice instead.
"What?!" I herd him yell back from upstairs.
"I said we don't have any mor—" I stop, seeing the milk in the fridge.
This got me a little suspicious.

When I went to spy on the two daycare attendants again, the lights started to flicker around the daycare.
I really start to question everything.

Even now, Freddy and glam rock, Freddy don't spend as much time with me as they used to because they got jobs now a different pizzerias and they spend so much time there, barely seeing Golden and me.

After lots of practice,I now feel like I was ready and confident to try again and teleport myself to a place I've been wanting to go for years.
"Thanks for everything Golden" I waved goodbye at him.
"No problem Y/n" he waved back with a smile.
For some reason I felt sad about leaving. I kind of made good memories here. With Glamrock and Freddy. I shook my head and reminded myself that I was already going to a place to be happy and live there forever.

I put my bag down and my arms out. I started to concentrate and mumble some words.
I feel myself being teleported. I opened my eyes to see I was somewhere else. The place was beautiful. they had different shades of color everywhere and there was a sunset lots of flowers and trees. The breeze was cool. It felt like a dream come true.

I ran around crazy in the woods with tall trees and grasses. I would chase butterflies and animals pick berries off of bushes and flowers from the ground. it was really nice and I screamed out of joy.
Eventually, that joy was drained out. I soon realized that it was quiet, really quiet. There was no one else here but me.

I'm....lonely...all alone.

That night, I laid on the grass while playing with a strand of them.
I started to get memories back about my dad.
How we use to actually spend time with me and nothing else matters more. Until...un-TILL! That stupid animatronic was made.
I felt anger awaken inside me as I squeeze the grass then pulled some out the ground.

I got up and walked deep into the woods. I let go a fist full of grass from my hand as I continue to storm into the woods. I can feel the wind blow rapidly, the same with trees and leads on the ground. The whistle is strong and I can hear birds going crazy.

I then stopped and so did the wind but I still felt angry.
"I'm going to get you Sun and Moon. I'm going to get you" I said to myself.