Six

ʙᴇɴᴊɪ "ɴᴀɴɪ" ʙʀᴇᴡꜱᴛᴇʀ
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
May 25, 2010

We ain't gon' stop 'til 9 A.M
If you can't take it all, baby, say when
Make you cum over and over again
And I'ma leave it in - Chris Brown, no bs

*

"Man we got a bunch of shit to be grateful for tonight." Dave said

"David watch your voice under my roof." My mom said

"Oh shit my bad Mama B."

She just shook her head while my dad came in the living room

"Y'all come on so I can take some pictures." He said

I stood up brushing my hands on my slacks

"I can't believe y'all going to prom. I had faith in all y'all but Shooter."

We laughed and Shooter just laughed

"I don't blame you man." Shooter said shrugging

He took a bunch of pictures

"I'm going to go grab something out of my room right quick and then we can go." I said

The guys nodded as I walked off to my bedroom

I didn't need anything I just needed a little privacy for a minute. I sat down on the bed deep in my thoughts.

It's been a rough month for me.

Brianna is pregnant. She made an OBGYN appointment right after me and Shy's fight and the time frames when me and her had sex didn't match. We had sex four months prior and from what she say she was about a two months in which means her baby is for Shy.

It was a big relief.

I was preparing myself but I wasn't sure how I was going to raise a baby. But after finding out I wasn't going to leave Brianna high and dry. I promised I'll get some things and gifts for the baby shower.

She's eighteen and pregnant by a dumbass. The least I could do is help her out. She was a really cool girl.

Speaking of the dumbass, Shy and I haven't talked at all. Even after the fight I tried to clean things up with him but he got the stupid pride and those grudges he hold on to. It is what it is I'm not going to kiss the nigga ass.

It's crazy after all the shit he said and did I was still trying to be cool with him.

My forgiving ass...

"Thinking about her?" My mom said walking in

I looked up and nodded

I haven't spoke to Angel said the day I told her the truth. We don't talk in first period, we didn't talk on our senior trip, her and her friends went to visit colleges without me unlike what we talked about a few months back.

I was slowly getting out of her life and I wasn't sure how to stop that.

I couldn't keep apologizing because that don't really change anything. I missed her a lot.