2 ☀︎ Behind Set

Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
Chandelier - Sia

First-person pov
9/3/2016
I woke up to Brie playing with my hair. I guess I fell asleep but I don't even know how long I was out.

"You've been sleeping for about 2 hours now," Brie tells me with a laugh. It's like she read my mind.

"You should probably text your fiancee about where you are. He might be worried sick" She said softly.

"Oh, I probably should" I took out my phone and there were 5 texts and 2 missed calls from him. I sent a message to him telling me where I am. Not even 3 minutes later he came in looking like he had some kind of panic attack. It also looked like Seb was also with him.

"Oh thank god" I chuckled at his words.

"I was just taking a nap" I said.

"Not in your trailer! You can't do this to me. I was low-key freaking out!" He said as he put his hand on his forehead.

"No he was high-key freaking out" I laughed at Seb's words. I got up and hugged the big baby.

"It's alright sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere" Even though he hates Sweetheart I still use it just to annoy him.

"Come on we have one last meeting today and then it is only table reads" I nodded at Brie's words and started to head out with Chris right behind me.

~

9/8/2016
It's been about a week since we've gotten here and we've done a couple of table reads here and there but I have no idea why we were called early and not anyone else. Since everyone else was coming tomorrow we decided to have a small party.

(the dress I was thinking of but with thigh-high boots instead of heels)

Chris came and picked me up at my trailer to walk me to Roberts's trailer because he was the biggest. He knocked on the door and I went to open it. When I did open it his reaction was priceless. Honestly, I could have sworn he was drooling.

"Hi, uh, you look gorgeous Sophia," Chris said.

"Thank you prince charming, you don't look too bad yourself" he laughed silently and then took my hand. We walked in comfortable silence to Roberts's trailer.

"If we leave at a reasonable time we can still have good fun back at one of our trailers" he whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine. I nodded and then walked into the party.

"Hi, Sophia! Welcome to the party" Cobie said energetically. I think some people have had a drink or two already. A chorus of "Hello" and "How are you" echoed through the trailer.

"Hello Sophia" Tom came over to me and Chris. He is like my on-set child. That's how close we are.

"Hey Tommy" He sighed and I gave him a hug.

"I told you to stop calling me that Sophia" He said annoyed.

"But it's fun," I told him with a smirk. I then went socializing with my friends. I had a drink or two and so I got up to the front of the party and took the mic.

"Hi as you guys know by now I sing in my free time so I'm going to sing for you tonight." I put on my song Attention and started to sing to it. Everyone was hyping me up, especially Robert and Anthony. (it's obviously not my song but it is in this fic)

After I did that others started to karaoke and they sounded worse as the night went on and everyone had more drinks. Scarlett went at one point and she was the best especially because she rapped to venom.

At this point, everyone was wasted, and by wasted, I mean everyone had to be tipsy enough so that we could do something stupid. As a collective group, we all decided to leave Roberts's trailer and explore the set. No biggie right? Wrong. We would all come to regret that decision. We were all yelling and making a subtle mess wherever we went. We kept opening doors and going into restricted sections.

"Hey guys let's go over here," Anthony said in a slur of words. Everyone agreed as it was towards the back of the set and it was the last section that we haven't explored.

"Wow it's creepy in here," Jeremy said. Everyone else agreed. We came across a long hallway that kept flickering the lights on and off. It was straight out of a horror movie. So like the idiots that we were, we walked down the hallway.

"Hey, guys do you know where this leads to," Tom asked. I had no idea but inside it glowed a light blue. This did not feel right at all and eventually, we reached the door. Tom decided to be reckless and open the door. What we found immediately sobered us up.

It was a star-shaped portal where it would send us I had no idea. I could see that Tom was in front of us so being the protective adoptive parent I am, I put myself in front of him.

"Get back," I told him. The next thing I knew I was being dragged by my leg to the portal. I screamed and found a table that kept me in the room. Chris and Jeremy dived to get my hand but unfortunately, it was too late. My grip faltered and I screamed again as I was dragged to who knows where. All I can remember is a blinding light and a city. After that, I was transported into darkness.

3rd person pov

Chris immediately jumped in after her. Others were also pulled in like Sophia. Jeremy got pulled in then Brie, then Scarlett then Cobie. Robert told Tom to stay and get help then he jumped in after them. Tom being stubborn decided to also jump in. Anthony tried to stop Tom but got pulled in with him. Lizzie almost got away but she slipped and fell so the portal pulled her in. Finally, Sebastian jumped in because he wanted to make sure that his friends were ok.

~

Approx 1100 words.

Kinda short sorry I had plans.

I already wrote a really angsty chapter that will happen toward the end of the book.

Ily 😘