1. ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛꜱ

⚠️Warning⚠️: Suicide mention, suicide attempt, bulimia, anorexia and minimal cussing

3rd PERSON:
As he felt the cold breeze of the autumn air flow through his raven locks, his ocean eyes stared down at the rocky edges of the cliff he stood upon.
It was beyond freezing yet Giyuu stood in a white T-shirt and black jeans.
"Sabito, Tsutako we'll be reunited soon I promise."
Just as he closed his eyes and walked closer towards the unsteady edge he felt a strong grip on his arm.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?"
In an instant his mind went blank and so did his vision.

Sanemi pulled his unconscious body away from the edge and muttered curses under his breath.
"Was he...was he going to jump?"

SANEMI POV:
Well I guess I can't leave him like this. It's freezing and his body is stone cold. Ugh I guess I'll just have to carry him to my estate to warm him up. I threw him on my back and began trudging back to my estate.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY REACHED THE WIND ESTATE
I fiddled around looking for my keys, ah found them. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, atleast it's warmer in here. I walk over to my bedroom and place him on my bed. It was the warmest room in the estate. I covered the blanket over his body and shut the blinds. As I was leaving the room I looked back at him. What was going through his thick head? I decided to leave him and I closed the door to keep the heat in. Since he took my bed I'll just have to sleep in the guest bedroom. I couldn't figure out why but it was always cold in that room.

Oh well. There's no way in hell that I'm sleeping in the same room as Tomioka. He's an emo loser.
I changed into a loose black t-shirt and threw on some old grey sweatpants. This should keep me a bit warm. I turned off the lights and threw the duvet over my body. Then I fell asleep as my heavy eyelids start to close.

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING
I woke up and checked the time it was 7:30AM. I could lie in bed for a bit but,
Tomioka.
So I got up and walked over to the kitchen and began to make some ohagi.

TOMIOKA POV:
I woke up even though I was still tired, the events of last night ran through my mind until I noticed... this isn't my bed? Who was that last night? I better get up and check. I walked through the halls quietly searching for anybody, maybe they aren't awake?
Nevermind I think I hear someone coming from over here. I walk towards the sound and peak into the kitchen.
Shinazugawa?
I'm at the wind estate I guess, so it would've been him that saved me last night.
Huh.. i thought he hated me.
Suddenly he turns around and looks straight at me.
"Theres ohagi there"
He points to the food.
"Oh um thanks but I'm not that hungry.."
I look at the food, it's tempting and Shinazugawa made it for me but I cant. I won't allow myself to eat.
He gives me a stern look. It makes me shiver..

"I don't care sit down and eat. You're not better than anyone so stop thinking that you deserve 5 star foods. Now get your ass over here!"
..I guess I can't decline..it would be rude, I'll just throw it back up later.
I walk over to the table and start eating.. I manage to murmur a thank you but he ignores me as always. After I eat I stand up.

"I'll be taking my leave now..thanks for um everything.."

He still ignores me I guess I was a burden..but when am I not? I slip on my shoes and walk out the door and towards the water estate. My estate. Cold and empty.

WORD COUNT: 675
Author note: I'm so sorry if this isn't good but it's my first book I did get some ideas from another book! Constructive criticism is allowed! This took me like 20 minutes to write lmao