4. ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

So sorry for not posting!
WARNING ⚠️: Mentions of Sh and swearing

GIYUU POV:

Kocho begins to guide me along the hallways towards her office, I feel so stupid.

How could I have let Sanemi figure it out..

"Well don't be scared Tomioka-san! It's just my office, nothing to be afraid of!"

I glanced at her goldfish before sitting down on a chair opposite her.

"Now would you kindly show me where you've harmed yourself?" she says in her awfully loud high pitched voice

Honestly couldn't she quiet down..? I didn't want everyone to know my business..jeez.

"...Alright fine.."   I mutter quietly

I roll up the sleeves to my jumper and the familiar cuts come into both mine and Kocho's view.

"My my! Well I see you've done quite a bit of harm to your body! I'll sanitize your arms and then we can have a nice chat about why you did it!"

Great..just great.

She reaches for her antibacterial wipes as she warns me how it might sting. Well obviously it's going to sting.

She continues to rant on about 'how bad this could've been' and 'how dangerous it was'. I just want her to hurry up.
She gently wraps the bandages around my wounded wrists.

"Now Tomioka-san let's talk about why you've committed such abuse to your own body!"

Is she happy about this..? I cant tell, i cant read her face.. she seems happy bu-

"KOCHO! Are you done in there yet?! Jeez how long does it take!? If you take any longer then I'm coming in!"

Shinazugawa is still here? Is he waiting for me?

"We are nearly done Shinazugawa-san! Tomioka-san and I are just about to discuss why he's harmed himself!"

Kocho claps her hands together for no reason and just as she turns to face me again Shinazugawa barges in.

"Alright he doesn't need this! For godsake Kocho. You just have to rub it in peoples faces! Maybe pipe down a bit or would you rather I yell out your business? Get up Tomioka we're leaving."

He grabs my jacket and pulls me off the chair before dragging me out of Kochos office. Where was he taking me?

"Obviously I cant leave you at your own estate because of what you did, and I'm definitely not letting you stay at butterfly bitches just so she can spout your business to everyone. So I guess that leaves you with me. Don't try any funny stuff!"

I guess he cares for me a bit..that makes me feel a little better.
I kinda just wanna go home but I know I'll probably relapse so I guess this is for the best.

We walk in silence towards his estate. I should say something. Maybe thank him for letting me stay?

"Shinazugawa..?"

"Yeah? What do you want?"

"Thank you.."

"Mhm."

Hm..he doesn't look too happy, maybe it's because I'm invading his space?
I notice that we are at the front door and he twists the door handle. The door doesn't open because it's locked.

Sanemi POV:

I reach for the door handle. Shit. It's locked. Let me get my keys.
I fiddle through my pockets and i cant find my keys.
Oh god.
I left them at butterfly bitches estate!
Are you fucking kidding me?!
I cant be assed to go back and I'm sure Tomioka doesn't want to either.
I heave as Tomioka looks at me with the same monotone face.

Then i notice an open window on the second floor and a tree.

"Tomioka. Can you climb?"

He nods at me. And I have a plan.

"Alright i forgot my keys at butterfly bitches place so we are going to need to climb the tree and go through that open window"

I point my finger towards the said window and his gaze follows. As he nods.

"Come on then"

I start to climb up the tree periodically helping Tomioka. I reach for the window ledge and get a firm grasp. Before i climb through the window.

"Alright copy what I just did ok?"

"Ok"

Nobodies POV:

Tomioka reaches out for the ledge but slips and nearly falls. If it wasn't for Shinazugawa's strong hands grasping onto the dark haired males hoodie then he would've been gone.

The light haired male lifts up the latter male and holds him in his arms.

Sanemis POV:

"You alright..?"

He nods. I was lucky enough to catch him before he fell.
Im going to show him to my room and I guess I have to sleep in the guest room again.

"Follow me Tomioka."

I lead him into my room and as he stands there I get him some underwear and pyjamas.

"Here. The bathroom is on the left if you need to go use it. I'll be in the guest room which is on the left"

I finish setting the pyjamas down and get up to leave.

"It's ok I'll go into the guest bedroom.. i don't want to be a burden."

God does he seriously not understand?. If I didn't want him in my room then why would I let him sleep in my room.

"No you're fine here."

I sigh heavily. God, why does he have to look at me like that with his blue eyes?!

"I don't want you to sleep in the guest room.. it would be unfair.."

Ugh he's too kind I guess I'll just give in.

"FINE. I'll sleep in here but you're also sleeping in here!"

He nods his head approvingly before I get some clean pyjamas for me.
I change into them and turn to see if Tomioka is changed.

Goddamn. I cant lie, he looks cute in my pyjamas.

"Alright now get into bed. Don't worry I'm not going to touch you."

"Alright thank you shinazugawa-san.."

I watch as he climbs into the bed and I follow him.
I feel his back against mine and my cheeks heat up. It's a good thing that the light is off.

And before I know it my eyes are shutting.

WORD COUNT: 1014