3. ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ

SANEMIS POV:

I wonder what Tomiokas doing. Hold on. Why am I thinking about him. It's not like I care. But maybe I should quickly go check on him. Just incase though.

I grab my white jumper, it was always my favourite. I throw it over my body then head out the door. His estate isn't too far from here. I walk quietly enjoying the sounds of the birds. It was winter so it was nippy and dark, but I preferred walking in the dark it gave me peace of mind.

I see the water estate in the distance I squint my eyes to make sure and it seems I'm right. As I get closer I speed walk up the stairs onto the porch and knock on the door.

"Oi shithead? You in there?"

No reply he's probably just ignoring me because he thinks he's sooo much better than everyone else. Heartless prick.

"Fine if you're ignoring me I'm coming in anyway"

Ugh fucking mong.

I open the door and see him sat on the floor covering his face with his knees.

"The fuck are you doing..?"

Why was he so weird. I know I'm going to regret this but..

"Ugh...what's wrong?"

I already feel disgusted by saying that. It was more of a mumble.

GIYUU POV:

Shinazugawa was towering above me probably throwing insults at me in his mind. But I should answer him..

"I-its nothing you can go now..I know you don't want to be here..."

I wipe my teary face but then shinazugawa says something that caughts me off guard.

"Tomioka are you doing drugs? Or are your eyes red from crying a lot?"

He thought I was doing drugs..?!

SANEMI POV:

It was one or the other his eyes were so red. I bet he is on drugs. He keeps making that stupid confused face.

"I'm taking you to Kocho shes better at comforting people and getting them to talk."

"N-no shinazugawa I'll be fine I swear! You don't need to take me to Kocho.."

Who the hell does he think he is bossing me around.
Hell no.

I just grab his wrist to pull him up but he whinces in pain. I knew it would hurt but not THAT much..? That's when it hit me.

"Tomioka. HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING CUTTING YOURSELF?!"

He looks up at me with a guilty look on his face and he just shrugs his shoulders.
It's literally a yes or no question. I'm definitely taking him to Kocho now. I drag him along to the butterfly estate and shout for Kocho.

"KOCHO! Get your ass here I've got Tomioka here for you!"

GIYUU POV:

Why does he have to scream so loud.. and now Kocho is going to interrogate me. I should've just answered him outside the door..
Kocho walks up to me with her 'cheery' smile .

"Ara ara tomioka-san! What seems to be the problem!"

".."

"I'm pretty sure Tomioka has cut himself. He's such a stupid bitch."

"Oh no! Well we cant have that now can we! Please come with me Tomioka-san!"

WORD COUNT: 520!
Sorry my chapters are short they are going to get longer soon I promise!