10. ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

GIYUU POV:

As he unleashed his lips off mine he put me back on me feet. He stood there smirking at me, like as if he knew he was in control. Apparently there's more decorations to put up so I suggest to him that we continue.

TIME SKIP:

Sanemi yawns loudly as he covers his mouth.

"Hey Giyuu let's go to sleep im knackered."

He Leads me along his hallway and into his room. I crawl onto his bed and throw myself under the duvet, until I feel something and i reach down I pull out..

A dirty sock..?

Why-
How-
What?!

Just why? Who has dirty socks laying around in their bed and how did I not notice that the nights prior? He is definitely not a tidy person.

"Uhm..Sanemi..? Why..- why do you have a dirty sock in your bed..?"

"Eh, I dunno. Probably from last week or summit."

Last week. LAST WEEK? That's foul. Disgusting. He grabs it out of my hand and tosses it behind him he gets onto the bed and lays his head ontop of his hands. If the dirty sock that was in his bed from last week wasn't disgusting enough, HIS ARMPITS. HIS HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, VILE, REEKING ARMPITS.

THEY STINK.

I think it's worse than Sabito's, and that's REALLY hard to accomplish.

I cant take the stench anymore. He's a demon slayer. He shouldn't reek because he should be hygienic. I'm going to have to tell him aren't I?

"Um Sanemi..?"

"Yeah what do you want? Did you find the other sock?"

"There's another sock..?"

"I dunno. Probably"

"Oh. Um- ew. But do you mind..like I don't know..maybe putting your arms down..?"

"Why? Because you're scared of my muscles?"

"No. Because your armpits stink."

That's the change of colour in his face. Pure white. Paper white. He looks at me as if I just told him that I dead. His eyes bore into mine as confusion sets upon me. Why was he so pale?

"Damn giyuu. I didn't expect you to say that."

"Sorry..I wasn't trying to be rude."

"Whatever I'll put some deodorant on and take a shower in the morning."

"Um thank you.."

I watch as he sits up and sprays his deodorant. It's so overpowering that it fills my nose and all I can smell is the musk of him trying to cover up his terrible stench.

"That better?"

I don't want him to get angry at me so I'll just nod and hope that I will actually survive the night. He cuddles me close as my eyes full up with tears. Will this really be my death..? I thought that I'd kill myself but I guess not. I guess my death will be due to Sanemi's DISGUSTING armpits. Yay.

WORD COUNT: 466

I wanted this to be a short chapter and I reckoned it would be funny to make fun of Salami, because I think he would actually have horrible hygiene. Also unfortunately I think Shinobu will be in the chapter so prepare some more of y'all's death threats 😭👍🏼