5. ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛʏ

Giyuu POV:

As I feel my eyes flutter open I take the time to actually wake up. I realise I have more room in the bed. Did Shinazugawa move to the guest room?

No. I turn around to face him and he's sitting on the edge of the bed. It seemed like he's on the phone to someone.

"Um..Shinazugawa-san? Who are you talking to...?"

I knew it wasn't any of my business but he didn't seem to mind answering my question.

"It's just Kocho, I want her to bring my keys around but she says she can't for whatever reason."

Is Kocho just being a prick? Or can she physically not drop them off?

I scoot over to Shinazugawa and sit beside him. To the left back of the bed is a window the curtains are closed and it seems dark. I'll ask Shinazugawa for the time and hopefully he'll answer me. Do I dare tap his shoulder? Maybe it'll get his attention.

"Uh..Shinazugawa-san, sorry for bothering you again but what time is it?"

He checks his phone.

"1AM."

Why was he on the phone to Kocho so early? Is he worrying about it?

"Kocho why cant you just bring my keys around? All you have to do is drop them through the letterbox."

It's a bit strange but I guess he just really wants his keys back.

"Wait. What?! Are you serious right now?  I cant be assed to deal with you today, so you can fuck off."

He seems annoyed maybe Kocho said something to him?

"Shinazugawa-san what's wrong?"

He turns to me as he huffs.

"It's really frosty and it's snowing so Kocho won't bring my keys around."

Snow? I move away from Shinazugawa and peak out of the curtains to see a thick, icy blanket of snow covering the landscape as more flakes drop.
Wow. Snow was my favourite type of weather, none of the hashira know but it mesmerises me.
Shinazugawa also decides to peak out of the curtains.

"Jesus. I didn't know it was THAT much. Damn. Tomioka you saved me from freezing my dick off tonight. It must be fucking below freezing in the guest room." 

Even though he was swearing and his voice isn't soft, it made me happy to know he was atleast a bit greatful. I nod my head in return as the hair on my arms begin to stand and a cold shiver runs down my back.

"Hey it looks like you're cold or whatever, let's get back to sleep I'm exhausted."

He starts to yawn and I guess I'll get back in even though I would've loved to stare at the snow a bit more.

I pull the duvet back over myself and I feel my eyes drop as the warmth hits my body. Then. A grasp. Shinazugawa was grasping my waist and pulling my closer to him?

"Don't get any ideas, I'm just keeping you warm."

Even when he tries to hide it, I can see that he has a soft side. That's something I never knew about Shinazugawa.

"This is comforting.."

I don't know why I just said that. I couldn't hold it in though. God now any respect that he has for me is probably long gone.

"Yeah I suppose."

Maybe not..I feel my eyes dropping heavily and I can't stop them, I'm too tired.