11. ɢᴏɴᴇ

SANEMI POV:

When I opened my eyes I expected to see Giyuu asleep next to me. But he wasn't. Did he just leave to go to the toilet?

I touch the part of the bed where he should've been. It wasnt warm. It was cold. As if nobody had been laying there. So I get up out of bed to stumble over to my phone and then I notice the pyjamas and clothes that I gave Giyuu, folded up into a neat pile and his clothes that he was wearing a couple days ago were gone. That means that he left during the night.

Okay first of all, how did he get out? God damnit he probably climbed out the window because Kocho STILL hasn't returned my keys.

Stupid bitch.

I guess that means that he went home. Seriously after we just decorated? He's such a weirdass.

I was about to call Kocho to bring my keys around and that's when it hit me. The weather. I needed to check the weather to see if Giyuu was cold walking home. Hm still icy. Nevermind he probably made it home alright. He's a hashira after all. Although he didn't have his sword. Eh he most likely hit a demon with a snowball or something I dunno. Next I decide to check the time 8AM. I should go shower now cause I guess I kinda do stink.

GIYUU POV:

As I wake up, I notice my room. My sorta 'safe space' although it wasn't it isn't really safe. I'm so glad that I don't have to smell Shinazugawa's armpits anymore. I feel bad for just leaving him but I overstayed my welcome and his room was disgusting.

Anyways I should probably wash my body and my hair then get ready to sit at home and do nothing. My favourite.

TIME SKIP

Now that I'm all dressed I should probably check my phone, not like I had anything to check it for..

But then I notice a text from Tanjiro. Whenever he texted me it made me feel atleast a little noticed.

Tanjiro: Mr Tomioka! I hope you're doing good now. Miss Shinobu told me about what happened and I want you to know that I'm always here if you want to talk! If you don't mind then I was hoping that we could spend the day together? :))

Of course Kocho told Tanjiro. She's probably told everyone in the butterfly estate. Now Tanjiro is worrying about me and it's all my fault. I shouldn't burden him by wasting his day, he probably has much better things to do with his friends.

Then a knock comes from my door, a familiar knock, a knock I ALWAYS dreaded to hear. Kocho's knock.

Well she isn't going to go away if I don't answer. So now I need to talk to her, great..

I trudge over to the door not wanting to answer it but I finally do.. and then my eardrums will be blasted.

"Ah! Tomioka-San just the person I needed to see! I'm glad you actually answered me this time"

"Hello-"

And just like that she barges past me and into my estate, shutting the door using my body whilst she's at it.

"I apologise for coming so early! Well..atleast it's early for you because you look exhausted!!"

"Hmm, what is it that you want Kocho?"

"Well cheer up now! I'm just here to collect the blade that you used on your arms the other day! I hope there isn't anymore damage!!"

Of course she yells loudly about it..how am I supposed to 'cheer up' when she's talking about me cutting myself. I really don't understand her. She's loud, obnoxious and especially annoying.

"I don't have it."

I'm not going to give it to her. God knows what she'll do with it.

"Well of course you do Tomioka-San! I wouldn't believe you if you said you threw it away! Now let's see where you're hiding it now shall we?"

And with that, there she goes trying to rummage through my stuff.

"Kocho I think you should leave. There's no point in searching for something that I don't have."

"Kicking me out? Oh my you are so rude!! See this is why nobody likes you! Because you push them away when they try to help you! And anyway I've got something for you!"

She shoves a couple bean paste buns down my throat before leaving and slamming my door. I guess I made her angry.

But I should go throw up those bean paste buns. I don't need anymore calories.

I drag myself to the bathroom before sticking two fingers down my throat and throwing up into my toilet. I hate the feeling of throwing up, I always have but it's better to keep doing this instead of making myself fat.

Then I hear another knock at my door. Not Kocho's but someone else's.

I slowly shuffle towards the door not wanting anymore interaction with people but as I open the door I'm a bit surprised to see Tanjiro stood there smiling at me.

"Mr Tomioka! I saw you read my message but you didn't reply so I just thought that I'd come to your estate! So would you like to spend the day with me?"

"Are you sure that you'd want me to?"

"Of course! I'll do anything to make my friends feel better!"

Friends? He sees me as a friend? Why though? I'm useless. There's no point of having me as a friend.
I don't want to trouble him by being a burden and wasting his day, but I don't want to make him upset.

"Alright, I'll spend the day with you if it means that much to you."

WORD COUNT: 960

SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. MY MOTIVATION JUST DROPPED. But I'm excited to start my tutoring again on Monday! My tutor is honestly so sweet 😭🩷!