18: ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

SANEMI POV:

Giyuu is fast asleep right next to me. I haven't even been looking at the movie for about 20 minutes. Not a single glance. What happened earlier was spiralling through my mind like a train off the tracks. How had I not realised it?

I knew I cared for him and was falling for him. I didnt love him, not yet. But I was dangling off the edge. There's a thin line between love and hate, a line that I didn't know how to fully cross or even describe. But then again, does anybody really know? I knew I had the guts to do it. So why wasn't I? All the time I spent with him, which wasn't much - but just enough, felt like a break. A vacation even. Except for all the baggage he came with. 

I knew I was leading him on, like a dog on a leash. But I just couldn't. Commitment issues maybe?

No. It reminds me of Genya a bit. I hated him for the words that rolled off his tongue like nothing but I had to love him, he was family, unfortunately. Then again, I hate Giyuu, but he's not even family so how could I be forced to love him?

I knew I hated him, I mean Iguro and I shit on him all the time in our meet-ups. Along with other scum of course. But I don't know if I like him. Somehow I care for him but I hate him at the same time. I would tell Kanroji if she could keep her mouth shut, but she can't. And even though she's the 'love hashira' or whatever she can't even get a husband. Bit hypocritical if you ask me.

I try again and again to distract myself but it's quite difficult when the cause of your problems is sleeping right next to you.

He found a ton of my crap in my room. I should really clean it. But I cant be arsed. I don't get a lot of time in my room so when I do have time I'm just too lazy to leave it. I laugh in my head remembering his face as he found out how messy my bed is. Maybe he's a clean freak? Obviously nobody would be disgusted with an old chicken leg in a bed, I'm not. So others aren't either. My conclusion is that he worries too much and that he's a clean freak.

Maybe to keep him busy from his depression or whatever I can make him clean for me. It's a win-win situation. I for one think I'm a genius. Maybe a should be an emperor. No. Too far, I wouldn't be able to deal with the whiny little twats crying at my feet and stuff. I'm guessing that's what happens.

I notice my stomach rumbling even though I just had dinner, oh well. Time to get some new surprises for giyuu to find in my bed. I pick up my phone and order whatever I find. Chicken. Good enough for me.

TIMESKIP:

This chicken is greasy as fuck, but delicious. How hasn't Giyuu woke up yet? I expected the scent of chicken to wake him up but apparently not. I'll give him some, he must be hungry after throwing up his guts and potentially his stomach lining.

So I place a piece of chicken on his hair, now time to wait.

WORD COUNT: 576

This chapter is meaningless and stupid. Idk why I wrote it or how my head came up with these ideas. It was funny writing the end though.