8. ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ

SANEMI POV:

As I cradle Giyuu in my arms he looks as if he's about to fall asleep. But it's only 11AM so he shouldn't really be napping throughout the day otherwise he won't sleep through the night.

Jesus he's really THAT lazy? He can't even stay awake until the end of a movie. This movie is supposed to be a comedy and he's just falling asleep like that? He's so weird. But cute at the same time. He's so weird that it's JUST cute.

"Hey Giyuu, wake up."

"Hm? I am awake.."

He just yawned whilst saying that he was awake. Oh my god. This man. I swear to god I don't understand him. He confuses me like a puzzle. Like a game of 'would you rather' or 'pick a side'.

"Giyuu, I see you closing your eyes. I'm not thick headed."

"Mmhm."

3RD PERSON:

Sanemi begins to stroke Giyuus soft hair whilst Giyuu cuddles into his chest.

"See! You are going to sleep you dimwit! You're cuddling into me!"

"No I'm just getting more comfortable."

Sanemi delivers a hard tug onto Giyuus hair, causing the ravenette to yelp out in pain. Sanemi brings the latter's face to his own before boring into his eyes.

"So who do you think you're talking back to hm? You think you're all 'Mr tough guy' now eh? Well don't. Because all it takes to break you is just a few insults and I can go on for days! So don't test me Giyuu!!"

"I-I wasn't trying to talk back I was just trying to tell you what I was doing.."

Sanemi yet again, thumps the black haired male on his head.

"I cant tell if that's the attitude I hate or the sass that I love. So why don't you tell me. Mr-know-it-all."

"It's none of them..I wasn't trying to be rude or um..sassy? I can go back to my estate if you want.."

"No you're not leaving. So don't even try think about it. I was only teasing anyway, I didn't ACTUALLY mean it."

Those words hit Giyuu like a pile of bricks. Sanemi Shinazugawa made out with him and then said he was only teasing?

His eyes began to fill up with the familiar salty liquid. His tears were better friends than anyone ever would be to him.

The white haired male looked at him in confusion.

"Giyuu? Why are you crying I said it was just a joke. Are you that sensitive? It's fine alright you don't need to cry."

The latter sniffs and sits up wiping his nose with his sleeve.

"Why would you do that?. Is that funny to you huh?! Playing with people like that!"

"Okay, now what the hell are you talking about? It was just a joke. I was being sarcastic with the 'mr tough guy' and 'mr-know-it-all'. Because for one, you aren't tough and for two, you know barely anything."

"I'm not talking about the remarks..I'm talking about the fact that you pretended to like me."

Giyuu wipes his eyes to seem more tough but failing and looking like more of a wimp than ever.

"What? Oh god. Giyuu, no. I wasn't teasing you about THAT part. Come on. You don't think I'm that much of a dick do you?"

Sanemi gets to his feet and walks over to the blubbering Giyuu infront of him. And he wraps an arm around his waist then uses his free hand to place it on the back of the latter's head.

"Shhhh, stop being a wimp it's okay. You're fine."

"Wait..so you weren't teasing me..?"

"Obviously not, dickhead."

The ravennette sniffles as he leans closer to the white haired male's chest.

Sanemi grabs Giyuu's chin and softly kisses him. Not a lustful one like earlier. But just a sweet one to show the latter that he wasn't playing.

"You look like you have something to say."

"Um..Shinaz- .. I mean Nemi, i think you need to brush your teeth..because your breath smells like coffee."

" I knew that was coming."

Sanemi smirks at his newly found lover before heading towards the bathroom with Giyuu trailing behind.

"What? Are you here to watch me take a piss?"

"Oh. Uhm no I was going to brush my teeth after you."

"Yeah whatever just brush them now."

"But you're-"

"I said now!"

"Alright."

Sanemi smirks to himself as he unzips his pants and starts doing his business whilst Giyuu grabs a new toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth. He knew that Giyuu would glance towards him. And as he did the white haired male caught his raventte's eye.

"Hm whatcha looking at Giyuu?"

His smirk was all the way to his ears. He knew this would fluster giyuu. And it did exactly that. Giyuus face was embarrassed and looked away immediately.

"Um sorry i didn't mean to."

"It's alright. I know you liked what you saw. You were trying to see how stretched out you were going to be soon."

"Huh..?"

"It's a joke dumbass."

Sanemi zips up his pants then flushes the toilet before pressing up against Giyuus back like earlier in the morning whilst they were making pancakes.

SANEMI POV:

I know Giyuu is flustered by this position. And that's exactly why I love doing it. I turn the tap and the cold water splashes against my hands. Then Giyuu spits his toothpaste out into the sink. He has it all around his mouth.
How cute.

"Hm giyuu you've got a little something here."

I grab his jaw with my rough hands and get a towel from the bathroom towel rack. Then I quickly just wipe over his mouth.

"Now let's see if you cleaned properly big boy."

I cant help but kiss him. His smooth, plump lips are like a drug that I'm already addicted to. Goddamnit why does he have to be so cute with everything he does?! His breath is minty and mine is well.. it stinks of coffee. So I resist the urge to shove my tongue down his throat and I pull away and give him a quick smile.

"You did good."

He nods quietly with his scarlet face. Now I know what would real piss him off. To see how he would react. This would be gratifying.

So I pick up the toothbrush he used and start brushing my teeth with it. He looks at me surprised. Shocked. That's another face I've been waiting him to make. No matter what expression his face is in, it's just gorgeous. Just so perfect.

WORD COUNT: 1101
Whoopee I decided to update again today. THIS IS SO CRINGEY HELP. IM TAP DANCING ON JUPITER. 😭