introduction

Hello! It is me again (after forever) my friend Cyn, and I have created a fic (I'm finally out of the writing dungeons lol)

Anyway, I mentioned to her that I wanted to start writing again. So after talking back and forth, we decided to write together. As of now, we're in the process of writing! I'm not sure if I'll wait to post when we've finished writing, or I'll post each chapter as we write.

Hopefully, this will lead to writing more, either finishing old fics or creating new ones. I know many of you loved behind the curtains and are curious what I'll do next. So here I am again!

I hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to give mostlyk_ some love as well.
---------------

Hoseok, a famous idol who has a party. He invites people to his Jack in the box promotion party. Yoongi ends up tagging along with a friend who had been invited. Hoseok is the type to greet every single guest, so when he comes along Yoongi, an unfamiliar face, he is surprised but kindly greets the other. Yoongi quickly takes interest in the younger male. Yoongi has always longed for fame, a career in the music industry. He takes the leverage from Hoseok's popularity to get him where he wants. But the younger doesn't know the olders' intentions. 

226 words
July 2nd, 2023