C26- dreadful shoots & surprise visits

Hoseok frowned a bit at the message he received from Yoongi. He wanted to spend some quality alone time with the older one but he did understand it could be a little overwhelming for Yoongi. Hoseok quickly texted back, "Ok! Let's go soon! I'll ask my manager if I can get off during that day and we can go." He sent the message and brushed his fingers through his hair. He soon got a reply back from Yoongi that was a thumbs up. Hopefully he could see Yoongi soon, maybe even at the movies they could hold hands. Maybe even more…"I need to stop." Hoseok shook his head in disbelief.

A phone call interrupted Hoseok's thoughts and he quickly pressed the green accept button. "Hello?" Hoseok asked into the phone, waiting for the other person to answer. "Hoseok! Just the person I was wanting to talk to. You have another shoot coming up this week with Kim Taehyung. You guys are friends, right? Anyways, treat him well." The voice spoke quickly, hanging up after.

"Oh.." he barely got up before the line went dead. 'Welp there goes any chance of asking to hang out with Yoongi.' Hoseok frownedand got up. He went to his kitchen and looked through the fridge. "There isn't anything in the fridge." Hoseok growned, closing the refrigerator door. "Maybe I should order something." He knelt down and pet Mickey, letting out a sigh. "What should I eat tonight?" He looked through his phone.

He clicked the uber eats app and decided on Panda Express. He decided to order something small as he wasn't that hungry. He chose orange chicken with extra fried rice and a side of veggies. He clicked the order button and waited for the notification to pop up.

30 minutes passed and Hoseok got a notification that the driver had picked up the food and was on the way to his house. He requested the driver to leave it at the door. Publicity these days has been crazy so Hoseok couldn't risk it. A ding brought him out of his thought, "must be the driver." He smiled and checked his phone to confirm it.

â€"
"Hoseok! There you are. Just in time." The manager exclaimed. It had been a week since Hoseok talked to Yoongi and he had a shoot today. He felt bad because he never got the chance to tell the mint haired boy about what was happening. He had been busy all week. "Taehyung should be here soon but for now, here is your outfit for the shoot." The manager said once again and handed Hoseok a bag full of clothes.

Hoseok only nodded and headed to his dressing room. He changed out of his current one and put on the one he was handed. It was a pair of black dress pants with a LV belt that latched on. The shirt was plain and white. It was styled with a necklace that Louis vuitton had recently released. Hoseok wondered what Taehyung would be wearing. He was honestly excited to see the younger boy, it had been a while. The last time they saw each other was at his promotional party.

Hoseok smiled at himself in the dressing room mirror. All that was left to do was get his hair and makeup done and take pictures with Taehyung.

Hair and Makeup was extremely quick when it came to the shoot. Hoseok soon joined Taehyung at the place, a smile making its way onto his face almost immediately. "Long time no see, Taehyung." He hugged the other tightly and patted his shoulder. "You as well Hoseok." Taehyung smiled back and was the first to pull away from the short embrace between the two. "How's Jungkook? Haven't seen him much these days." Hoseok asks, fixated on his belt that was slightly moved. "He's good. Hasn't really found something he's interested in these days but he keeps busy, trying new things." Taehyung smiles more, thinking about his lover.

"What about you?" He asks, brushing back his fading red hair. Hoseok took note of his outfit that he was wearing. Taehyung was wearing something similar to Hoseok but in opposite colors. They were matching. Taehyung was wearing white pants with the same belt as Hoseok and instead of a white shirt he was wearing a black shirt. It was complimented with the same necklace Hoseok was wearing but with a different color gem.

"I haven't been doing much. Just out and about with a couple of friends from the promotional party." Hoseok smiled at Taehyung and fixed his belt once again. "The set is ready guys! The photographer just needs to set up his camera and we will be on in 5." The manager said, coming over to the two of them. Hoseok and Taehyung bowed in response and nodded. "Well, we better start heading over there, yeah?" Taehyung turned to Hoseok and smiled. He started walking to the crew, Hoseok joining him.

"Alright guys! Let me see those sexy poses you have in store!" The cameraman exclaims. Hoseok and Taehyung laugh together as they strike their best sexy poses. The cameraman smiles and circles around the two, squatting in different positions to get different angles of the two males. "Just like that. And Hoseok? Could you scoot closer to Taehyung please?" He asks as he takes another picture, this one captivating the male's features on a closer level.

"Sorry to interrupt, but someone has requested to see Hoseok." A voice interrupted the cameraman. "Alright everyone! Take five!" The cameraman called out to the people. Taehyung and Hoseok stepped back from the set and the crew rushed towards them. Hoseok bowed politely and thanked them for their help. He went off to find the person who wanted to see him. When Hoseok made it to the lobby he saw a familiar mint haired boy that made his heart skip a beat. "Yoongi?" He called out, smiling happily. "What a surprise!"

posted may.27.24