C23-Diary Entry 2 & Official Plans

Yoongi tapped his pen against the new page of the opened notebook, thinking about the event that had taken place barely two hours ago. Every single word and action played in his memory he recalled the tone of Hoseok's voice, The way his eyes lit up when smiling, the gentleness of his hands when they had rested apon his thighs. Yoongi glanced down at the blank page, unsure how to go about his second entry. There had been so much that had happened within the last few days, Meeting with Jungkook for the first time, having been told about Taehyung and how he started as a model, then onto hanging out with Hoseok at his own studio then a few days later meeting at Hoseok's studio.

To be honest, it wasn't all that much progress to his checklist, but it was a step in the right direction. It was a step closer to getting close to those who knew celebrities and a step closer to gaining Hoseok's trust.

Gaining access to those who had connections with celebrities was a crucial part of his plan. It was a means to an end, a pathway that could lead him to opportunities and experiences he had longed for. The stolen glances and shared moments with Hoseok represented a bridge to that world, a chance to establish trust and build connections. Plus, gaining Hoseok's trust was extremely significant. Trust was valuable in any relationship. He wouldn't get far without any trust and connection.

Diary entry #2

Meeting Jungkook- we went out to a local coffee shop. Jungkook was super sweet. He honestly reminds me of a bunny. I think it was the teeth and his eyes- I'd describe them as doe eyes. Conversation was easy, he answered any question that I had. Jungkook would be a great resource to get information if I ever need it. We mostly talked about Taehyung. It was pretty insightful to hear how he got where he was.

1st kiss with Hoseok- honestly, I didn't expect this. I liked it but I didn't think that much of it. I had focused on showing Hoseok the album I was working on.

2nd kiss with Hoseok- This time the kiss was much more intentional. Something we both really enjoyed. At that moment I told him that I think we should wait before going into something serious. I still think we should wait a little bit but It'll benefit me a lot.

1.Get closer to Hoseok: text him daily, ask to hang out frequently, invite him over, cook dinner for him. âœ"ï¸
2.Go out in public with Hoseok: people will take interest in who he's around. âœ"ï¸
3.Be around Hoseok's friends. That'll get you more connections.
4.Don't let anyone know your intentions
5.Release music: can't sign to a music if you've got nothing to show. What's the point of this whole plan If there's nothing interesting about you that people will want to see?
6.Sign to a company: with all those connections, the more people you know, they'll be able to put in a good word and you'll possibly be able to work with their producers.
7.Keep Hoseok close: it would be bad to cut him off. He's the base of this whole plan âœ"ï¸
8.Date Hoseok: a lot of his fans are already interested in me so they'd perceive it well.

____
To date Hoseok:

-Take him on 3 dates:
1 Go see a movie
2 Go out for dinner
3 Han river/ picnic

- come by his office anytime. So make sure to stop by often.
-Tease him, use playful glances and subtle touches.
-find out what he likes, buy him those things as gifts
-flirt with him
-On the third date, officially ask him out. (It is a public place. It could attract attention?)
-Document on insta stories or posts. Don't be too obvious but clear enough that people will be interested

Yoongi felt quite confident in this plan. There wasn't anything that was difficult. It was more being patient and getting through each individual step that would be considered the hardest part. With a content hum, Yoongi wrote the date at the top of the paper and shut the notebook.

-
"Namjoon! Let's go out for dinner. ." He called out as he peeked into Namjoon's room, seeing that he was sitting on his bed and had a book out. Yoongi was feeling extremely happy and had lots of energy in the moment. Namjoon raised his eyebrow as he looked up from the book he had been reading. "Yoongi… it's like 3 pm. Isn't it a bit early for dinner?" Yoongi grinned mischievously and shrugged. "Who says we have to follow the usual dinner schedule? We can call it an early dinner, a late lunch, or even an afternoon snack. It doesn't matter. The point is, let's go out and enjoy some food. I'm in the mood for a change of scenery."

Namjoon chuckled, amused by Yoongi's cheerful attitude. He closed his book, setting it aside. "Alright, you've convinced me. I could use a break from reading anyway. Where do you have in mind?" Yoongi thought about it for a moment before gasping, "Korean BBQ, I know it's the most basic kinda food but it's sounding real good right now."

"Sounds good to me. Give me some time to get ready then we can go. " Namjoon had been wearing sweatpants and a tank top as he didn't have any plans throughout the day so he hadn't bothered to get dressed up. Yoongi nodded and skipped out of the room, going off to his room to grab his things. Namjoon tilted his head, having a sense of confusion. It was just a little weird how hyper the older had been. In the many years they had known each other, of course he had been hyper and excited, bu not as much as he had just been. He'd have to ask what he was on about later when they got out.

Namjoon pulled off the clothes from before and changed into jeans and a white shirt, something that looked much more presentable to the public. He glanced into his mirror, looking at himself before nodding. He walked out of his room, finding Yoongi already at the front door, seeing him with the biggest smile he had ever seen. "Ready to go?" Yoongi asked, Namjoon nodded in agreement, saying that he was ready.

-
may 19.2024