C29-promotion ideas & chinese food

Friday afternoon, Yoongi had finally managed to finish his album. The sense of accomplishment filled him with joy. With the completion of the album, Yoongi's focus now shifted towards setting an official release date and planning promotional activities to create buzz around his music. Though, he wasn't quite sure how to go about promotions. It was something he had never done before so he felt worried.

Yoongi understood that simply releasing the album without any promotion would limit its reach and potential impact. He wanted to create excitement and anticipation among his fans and outside audience. As he pondered his options, he thought about Hoseok. He had teams responsible for social media posts, photoshoots, and interviews. It would be a smart move to try to get in contact with those teams.

'Hey hoseokie, are you busy?'
'Nope! I'm not busy. Just finished with my schedule ^^'
'Oh good! Wanna hang out then? I'm at my studio. You can come here.'
'Sure! I'm on my way :D'

Sooner than expected, Hoseok walked into the room with his trademark bright smile, filling the space with positive energy. "Wahh that was quick. Were you close by?" Yoongi questioned as he glanced up and down the standing male. Hoseok's smile widened, and he took a step closer to Yoongi. "I was actually just about to head home when I got your text," he explained, his eyes gleaming with enthusiasm. "Perfect timing, right?" Yoongi nodded in agreement, telling Hoseok to sit down on the couch. "Perfect timing definitely. I was going to order delivery, would you like something?"

Hoseok Accepted the offer, realizing he was actually pretty hungry. "That sounds great! I'm not picky so I'll take anything. Get whatever you'd like and I'll have the same." Yoongi nodded, taking his phone, placing an order for delivery. "I'll surprise you with what I order." He playfully winked and got up from his chair and walked over to the couch to sit down with Hoseok. The atmosphere felt comfortable and relaxed. Naturally, Yoongi had gotten closer to Hoseok's body.

"Mm so I have a question. " Yoongi softly spoke, placing a finger on the other's hand to trace the veins. Hoseok turned his attention to Yoongi, his gaze meeting the other's eyes. There was a pause before Yoongi continued, "I've been thinking of album promotions. And to be completely honest I'm not really sure how to. With you…you've got staff to create those things for you. You know the ideas and creation process. But for me, I don't have a team like that and I was wondering if you had any ideas  if there was a way I could get someone to help me with it. I'm not very creative with those kinds of things."

Hoseok listened closely, his expression filled with empathy and understanding. He recognized the difference in their circumstances and the challenges Yoongi faced without a dedicated team to support him in the promotion process. Personally he had always had someone behind him to help with these kinds of things so he wasn't entirely sure how he'd do it If he was In Yoongi's place. "Well honestly, I don't know. I've never faced promotions by myself. But I think I know what to do to help. Would it be okay if I reached out to my graphic design team and asked them to make something for you? And I can post about it too. I'm sure my friends would love to listen and post about it too. What do you think of that?'

Yoongi nodded quicker than he could even fully process what had been said. "Yes, please!" Yoongi replied, a spark of excitement igniting in his eyes. "That would be amazing, Hobi. Your help means the world to me." He hadn't expected him to offer his own team like that but there was no way he'd turn down an offer like that. Hoseok found Yoongi's excitement adorable. He knew how much this meant to him and he wanted to be able to help in any way he possibly could.

-

Food arrived not long later, Yoongi tipping the driver before coming back inside and setting the plastic bag down and opening it. Hoseok peaked over curiously, wondering what had been ordered. Inside the bag had been Chinese food. Hoseok's eyes widened in delight, realizing that Yoongi had ordered exactly what he had been craving recently. "Oh, Chinese food!" Hoseok exclaimed, his excitement evident. "You read my mind, Yoon. This is perfect!"

Yoongi chuckled, pleased that he had chosen something that Hoseok would enjoy. He began unpacking the containers, revealing multiple dishes, starting from stir-fried noodles to fragrant fried rice and a variety of other flavorful entrees. As they sat down to enjoy the meal, their earlier conversation about promotions had been momentarily set aside.

"Mm this is really good. I'm so glad that you went with this." Hoseok mumbled, shoving a mouthful of the stir-fried noodles into his mouth. The room filled with the sounds of their contented munching and occasional appreciative hums as they chewed on their food.

Hoseok leaned back and rubbed his stomach, feeling absolutely filled, "Something about Chinese food, you fill up so quickly but then get hungry again quickly. " He complained, finding that annoying. Yoongi nodded in agreement, finding that annoying as well. He leaned back as well, licking his lips to get the flavor off from them.

Glancing over, Yoongi noticed a bit of stir-fry had been left under Hoseok's lips. Rather than telling him about it, he reached over and took his thumb, swiping his thumb over Hoseoks bottom lip and then pulled back, licking over his own thumb. "Mm you had a spot there. Was making sure you didn't walk out like that. "

posted June.9.2024

Slowly updating chaser as we come closer to the end (in terms of what we have wrote so far of Chaser.) One chapter updates for now until we can get back into the rhythm but thank you for supporting us!

Please continue to support Chaser and put in the comments your predictions.

As always, Love Cyn <3