C11- food courts and fast raps

The days that followed rapidly passed as Yoongi worked on his album and texted Hoseok. He was taken aback when the idol texted back so quickly, so of course he responded back right away. Hoseok was always finding time to text, even if it was just for a few minutes or simply a split second with a cute meme. It was just so endearing.

He was actually beginning to like texting Hoseok more than he had anticipated. He was finding himself impatiently awaiting the arrival of the next message or meme. He would occasionally glance at his list to remind himself of why he was doing this. He wasn't involved for friendship or companionship. He was striving for fame through doing this. Nothing more.

Some nights, he felt an ache In his stomach. He questioned whether he should actually do this. He felt anxious just thinking about someone finding out what he was doing. Even now, it might harm his reputation. Later on, however, it would become a far bigger issue. How much this knowledge could cause him to lose everything. How everyone he knew could turn against him because of it. That idea seemed unsettling. Yoongi shook his head in order to calm himself down. He desired this fame. He was here for a reason.

-
Working on this album had been exhausting. He turned to working late into the nights until early mornings then naps within the day. Usually he stayed up throughout the day to make sure he could text back as well as actually eat. At times he was so caught up in work that he'd forget how much time passed. He was grateful that Namjoon often checked in on him to see how he was doing and ask what he wanted to eat.

Wednesday night, he had fallen asleep around 7 pm, earlier in the day he spent his time In the office, finally finishing two of his songs, the title track called agust d and the second track being 140503 at dawn. It felt great to finally have something finished. He had a couple other songs finished prior so he was at least half way done if he kept the plan of a ten song album.

Yoongi awoke from his nap due to the phone ringing. It took him a moment to fully process what the sound was. He grumbled and patted around for his phone till he finally found it and pressed the green accept button. Yoongi was still somewhat asleep during the phone call, he figured that Hoseok could tell by how deep and groggy his voice was sounding. He apologized at the end for sounding that way, having no idea the effect it had on Hoseok. Yoongi set an alarm for the morning and fell back asleep, still exhausted from the day.

-

The following morning came quickly, The mint hair boy groaning at the sound of his alarm. He reached over and turned it off. It took a few minutes to get himself out of the bed and into the bathroom.  Without even being told he knew that he wasn't smelling the best. It was 8 am so he had plenty of time to get ready so he was in no rush. In the shower, he lathered his roots with the shampoo, scrubbing it well before standing under the hot water for a few minutes before moving onto the conditioner. He realized he was running low so he noted to buy some more soon.

He finished off the shower by washing his body, feeling squeaky clean afterwards. When stepping out, he realized he had a bit of a stubble growing so he took the time to shave and wash his face. Yoongi wasn't the person to care that much about skin care but he did a little bit to make it look like he cared. He lathered on moisturizer and eye cream. Yoongi towel dried his hair, getting it fairly dry before wrapping the towel around his waist and making it back to his bedroom. He rummaged through his closet, finding something to wear. Yoongi pulled out a black button up shirt, the sleeves ending at his forearms, then a pair of fitted black jeans, then a black belt to tie the outfit together. He pulled the clothes on and made his way to the kitchen to grab a couple of tangerines for breakfast.

-

A few hours later, Yoongi was walking into the mall, making his way to the food court. It wasn't a very busy day but there were still plenty of people there. Once he was in the area, he glanced around, his eyes meeting Hoseok who was in the corner. He walked over with a large smile plastered on his face "Hoseok! Hey!" Hoseok's eyes widened and stepped closer "Hi Yoongi! Are you hungry? It smells so good here that I can't help but want to grab something to eat." Yoongi nodded, feeling hungry. "Yeah I could grab something to eat. What kind of food are you thinking of? I know the pizza place is super good. There's also an Asian place but I've never been there so I'm not sure what exact foods they serve. "

With some thought, Hoseok decided on the pizza place that the mint hair boy had mentioned. If he said it was good, then he trusted him with that. Was it good for his diet? Absolutely not but again no one had to know. With the decision made, the two made their way to the pizza place, it being called Sbarro. Hoseok had never heard of it but with walking inside, he could see why Yoongi liked the place so much. There were so many different options, all hot and ready. There were some different kinds of noodle options as well. Yoongi went up to the counter and ordered a meat lovers pizza with a side of macaroni salad and a coke to drink

"What are you going to get Hoseokie?" The shorter male asked as the worker was putting his meal on a plate. "Oh, I'll have the same thing that you're getting. " Yoongi pulled out his card, telling the cashier to put both meals on his card. Hoseok hadn't even realized that Yoongi paid for both as he had been so focused on watching the worker behind the counter. He went to pull out his card before Yoongi shook his head. "I paid for it. " He simply said as he was taking a hold of the paper plate and cup that he was handed. "Wahh...thank you. "

Yoongi picked a table near the middle of the restaurant, sitting down his food and drink to grab a handful of napkins. He placed the handful in the middle of the table. "So...last time you asked about my music. Well I just finished two new songs. Would you like to hear one?" Hoseok was surprised by the sudden offer but quickly nodded. "I'd love to! I'm really curious about what kind of music you're into and produce."

Pulling out his phone, Yoongi pulled up the song and clicked play, deciding to show the title track, Agust D, the song was aggressive and hard hitting. The focus of the song was about who Agust D was and how he was world wide, bigger than kpop. There were a lot of fast parts. Hoseok was most surprised by the lyrics 'My tongue technology that sends you to Hong Kong with my rap' , which was an oddly sexy lyric. To say Hoseok was shocked was an understatement. "Hmm...what do you think?" Yoongi asked, looking innocent despite those lyrics that had just been played.

HI, HELLO!! It is I, Cyn! You may be wondering why I am posting rather than your well known author piper. The reason being is I am in charge of updates now so you will be hearing a lot from me at the end of chapters from now on. We deeply apologize for the delayed post for Chaser. We started last summer and never finished, however to make it up to you lovelies we will be posting more chapters!!

Thank you for your support as we upload more chapters for you guys! We also have a surprise for you guys, a special project coming this summer so stay tuned!!! Anyways

Chaser updates every Sunday! We can't wait to see you guys soon

- love cyn and piper

Check out mostlyc_ (me for more updates on a new story?!?)

4/8/2024