Chapter 3

Tin's suite (ignore the windows)

Tin was beyond pissed

Tin was beyond pissed. He was ready to break the damn contract and go down to the village and kill every person involved in beating his mate. Before he came into the house he and his cousins knew he was here but not why he was taking too long coming in. They thought they heard screaming but thought it was the chosen one having a fit. When he walked in with his black eye, split lip and blood running down his head he knew instantly that he was his.

He was about to go pick him up to take him to his room before calling the royal doctor when the guy who Team called Can fainted right before him. He of course caught him while Type and Team lost their shit and tried to get to him, their mates held them back knowing that right now Tin wouldn't allow anyone to touch him. Tin picked him up bridal style before looking up at his cousins.

"Get the royal doctor to my room immediately." He said before using his super speed to get to his room. He immediately set him on his bed not giving a damn if blood got on the comforter. He used his super speed to get towels from the bathroom to help stop the bleeding. He came back in and went to work trying to find the cut on his head, he found it a few seconds later and put the towel over it keeping pressure on it.

He stared down at his mate while he waited for the doctor. He was so cute even with the split lip and black eye. He made a note to ask him when he woke up who did this to him so he could send someone to kill them. A knock on the door made him say come in, it was the doctor who bowed to him before asking him to move back so he can get to work. Tin stepped back as the doctor took the towel off to look at the damage.