Chapter 8

Can sat on one of the living room couches with Type on one side and Team on there other. All of the princes were here and all looked a little nervous. He wondered if they knew how truly pissed he was. His anger had come on as he made his way to them and it stemmed from everyone not telling him what Tin was. He didn't care that Tin was a succubus, if Tin could accept him for all he is then he could do the same. He cared that they were keeping stuff from him, he could have helped Tin a week ago but no one told him about it. He knew that the blame was mostly on Tin but they could have given him a heads up.

"You must have a lot of questions and-" Tharn said before being interrupted.

"I want to know how long Tin will be sleep, I want to know why you guys didn't give me a heads up a week ago, I want to know what else you are hiding, I want to know why Type is different from the Type I remember, I want to know how long it takes for Tin to get this way without feeding and why his eyes turned red while I was feeding him and also what else he is hiding and does he pass out every time he feeds."

"Can, Tharn is the king of the demons and you should learn to respect-" Type said.

"Respect is earned not given and none of you right now deserve my respect." Can said. "Now please answer my questions"

"We aren't sure how long" Tharn said. "Last time this happened he slept for a week and the time before it was two weeks and before that it was four days."

"Two weeks?" Can said shocked. He couldn't imagine someone sleeping for two weeks without having to wake up and pee or eat. They explained to him that he was like a bear in hibernation since bears don't use the bathroom when they hibernate.

"We didn't tell you because it wasn't our secret to tell, Tin was an idiot for not telling you but we try to keep everyone secrets unless it threatens their lives." Win said.

"So each of us have a unique power that gives us either supernatural powers or in Tin's case being able to be born a succubus." Kong said before hesitating a second.

"Whatever you are going to say just say it." Can said.

"My unique power is that I have hellfire manipulation." He said. Can really needed to stop being so shocked at every new piece of information he was given.

"I am a shifter, I can shape shift into any creature or person." Pick said.

"I am a dragon shifter" Korn said.

"I have the power to control dark shadows." Dean said

"I have the power to possess people and creatures." Nine said. Dean and Nine's powers scared the shit out of him but he hid it well. What really threw him off was when it was Win and Team's turn.

"I have the power of weather manipulation." Win said. He saw Team take a deep breath before saying.

"I have the power of angel light which is the purest type of light and it can kill or hurt any demonic creature that touches me with the intent of hurting or killing me."

"How did you get it?" Can asked. Team looked at Win who nodded before Team looked at Can.

"If you choose to have sex with Tin he'll bond you both to each other and you will not only gain a unique tattoo on your chest but a power given to you by angels." He said before explaining everything that happened to him since entering the house. He left out the sexual parts just for everyones peace of mind.

"If you had told me this before I entered this house I would have you checked into a mental hospital but now it makes sense." Can said making them chuckle.

"I'm a vampire but I wasn't born a vampire, I was turned against my will."

"And to answer your question on why I'm so different, I'm not different when it comes to my personality but I am in other ways. I am also a vampire and I can time travel and before you ask, yes it was my choice."