Chapter 11

Tin watched as Can laughed as he finished telling him the story of how Pick almost got beaten up by an old human lady at the store in Stone Ridge while he was trying to get groceries for the house. Apparently Pick had taken the last pork chop and the old woman demanded that he give it to her and he said no since she was being rude and he walked off. The old lady swore at him then grabbed his shirt and tried to stop him from leaving. Pick got away but was chased around the store until the manager came and rescued him.

"I don't think I've ever seen Pick so upset, he came home with the grumpiest look on his face and his sleeve almost ripped off." Tin laughed. Can laughed harder before he slowly calmed down.

It had been two hours since they slept together and right now they were in bed with a bowl of leftover chicken fried rice. As Can told him a story from his childhood, Tin realized that he had never truly felt this happy before. When they were at the party and Can was pulling him out of the party he truly thought something was wrong but when they got home to their apartment and he told him that not only did he want him to fuck him but that he loved and trusted him, Tin thought his heart would explode from happiness, he truly was the happiest demon ever.

The sex was amazing and watching Can ride him was probably one of the hottest things he'd ever seen. He wanted to do it again but this time maybe they should try doggy style. He didn't want to push it since he knew Can was a little sore.

A loud bang from the living room made them jump before they heard shouts and footsteps coming towards their room. Tin growled before grabbing Can then using his super speed to get him to the bathroom. He pushed him into it before closing the door then quickly grabbing his briefs and pulling them on before the door was thrown open by a pissed Type.

"You son of a bitch left-" Type said before he cut himself off when he saw Tin in his briefs with a tattoo on his chest.

"Get the fuck out!!" Tin yelled as Tharn showed up behind Type. Tharn noticed the same thing and quickly grabbed Type and used his super speed to get them out of there. Tin went over to their bedroom door and closed it before Can opened the bathroom door, he had a towel around his waist and a concerned look on his face.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I would have ripped their eyes out of their face if they had seen you naked." He said.

"Gross but sweet" Can said moving over to him and giving him a quick kiss.

"They know that after completing the bond that my protective instincts are at a high level and that it's dangerous to be around me right now."

"I understand, we should go apologize."

"We didn't do anything wrong, we stayed till presents so we fulfilled our promise."

"I just feel bad"

"Don't, Type knows that newly mated couples need a lot of time to get to know each other but since you are one of his best friends he wants your time too."

"I love Type but right now I just want to spend time with you."

"It's normal for mated couples to want to be alone to bond" Tin said. "If he is really bugging you I can talk to Tharn and ask him to have Type back off."

"You would do that?" Can asked.

"I would do anything for you." He said. That sentence made Can's dick twitch.

"Anything?" He said giving Tin a wicked smile before pushing him back towards the bed.

A week later...

Can watched as Type and Team played with their kids while they were all in the game room. All the princes including Tin were in a meeting in the demon world and had been gone for a little while. Can stood and snuck away before they noticed, he hadn't been feeling well lately and had been hiding from everyone minus Tin who tried to get him back into bed to rest but he refused. Tin told him that he sent for the royal doctor and this time Can didn't refuse. He made his way to his apartment and as he stepped into it the royal doctor came out of a portal that he guessed Tin made for him.