Chapter 15

Thank you all for your support 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Can was almost to the metal gate that was standing between him and true freedom when Lucian appeared in front of him and before anything could happen Can lifted the gun and shot him multiple times.

"Do you seriously think a human gun can kill a demon?" He said amused.

"Fuck you" he said before he thought of something that could kill a demon. The hand gun he held turned gold and burned slightly, his kid kicked him not like this burning feel that was spreading.

"Just because you turn the gun gold doesn't mean it can-" he said before he froze in shock when Can lifted the gun and pointed it at him before pulling the trigger. Blood poured from the guy's gun shot wound before Can fired more bullets into him. Lucian's body hit the floor revealing a stunned Pick and a few guards on the other side of the fence. Can tried very hard to ignore that he just killed someone even if the asshole deserved it.

"Took you long enough" Can said. "Where's Tin, is he alive?"

"We aren't sure" Pick said. "The hunter took him and flew through a window."

"He flew through a window?"

"That's what your mother said and before you ask she's safe and at her home." Pick said.

"Right now all I care about is where the hell is Tin and if he's alive." He said before making the keys to the gate appear.

"You got your power how cool" Pick said before opening a portal. Can ignored him before he unlocked the gate and opened it before storming through the portal followed by Pick and the guards. The portal led to the throne room where Type and Tharn were waiting anxiously for word on either Can or Tin. Can really wanted to put this damn gun away since it was starting to really upset the baby.

"CAN!!" Type said jumping up from his seat.

"Wait a minute" he said stopping Type in his tracks. Can thought about some leather gloves and a bag and they appeared before put the gun on the ground before putting on the gloves then opening the bag and putting the gun in it.

"What the hell was that?" Type asked.

"It was a gun that can kill a demon." He said making everyone in the room be on high alert. Guards moved to surround Tharn and Type while pointing their swords at Can.

"I'm not going to kill anyone" he said before explaining everything that happened from the time he woke up on the mat till now.

"Stand down" Tharn said making the guards go back to their posts.

"Damn.. I'm sorry you had to take a life but I'm glad it was that asshole." Type said.

"So any news of Tin?" Can said.

"We know that the guy named Lewis who took him has a dark past, he left his religious cult over different views on how demons should be killed. He thinks they should be tortured before they are killed and his cult disagrees since that's not their way." Tharn said.

"That's it, no hint on where he might be." Can said frustration clear in his voice.

"We know he likes hanging out in old mansion but there are more old mansions then we thought, we have several guard scouting them and should know soon." Type said. Can still couldn't fully relax and wouldn't till Tin was safe with him.

Tin was finally taken off the chains and dragged into a cell. He didn't have the strength to fight after hours of being tortured. He wasn't sure he was going to see Can or meet his baby as he was laid on a mat. He heard footsteps exit the cell before the door closed, he knew he couldn't fall asleep or he might never wake up again so he tried to force himself to stay awake but he was losing his battle.