Chapter 9

"Don't stop" Can panted out as Tin worked his cock like it was his favorite dessert. Tin hallowed his cheeks and sucked and licked him till Can cried out and his release hit his tongue. Tin moaned at the taste, it tasted like fresh strawberries with a little pineapple in there.

It had been a few days since Tin had woken up and he felt stronger than ever. Can was a big part of that and he was thankful to Can for letting him feed off him. Their blow job moments had been getting hotter and more frequent and this one was no exception. Tin was pushed onto his back as Can straddle his waist and started grinding against his cock with his own.

"Oh fuck my angel" Tin moaned out. Can leaned forward putting both of his hands on either sides of Tin's head grinding faster while he leaned down and gave him a quick kiss. Tin grabbed his ass and helped him find their rhythm making them both moan.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" Tin said.

"Not without me I'm so close" Can said before grunting as they both came. Can flipped onto his back next to him as Tin smiled at how good it felt to do this with someone he loved. Yes, he loves Can, it had grown over time and now he couldn't imagine his life without him. They had been inseparable since he had woken up to the annoyance of Can's friends.

They had tried multiple times to get them to come out of their apartment and socialize but they ended up locking everyone out and telling them that right now they weren't interested in socializing. It helped that Team and Type were now busy planning Type's birthday party. Apparently there was supposed to be a ball thrown in his honor in the demon world at the castle and then a more private one here with friends and family.

He knew Can was nervous to go to the demon world and meet other demons that didn't live with him. He had reassured him that everything would be fine and he would protect him.

The evidence of their fun in his pants needed to be clean so he sat up and got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean himself then grabbed a wash rag to clean Can. Can had told him he wasn't ready for them to have sex and he understood. He was just happy they got to do something sexual together.

Can was stil going to therapy online and on one of Can's sessions Tin accidentally overheard him tell his therapist that he had started dating someone and that he thought it was going well. That had made him smile, dating was better than just being blow job buddies. He wanted so much more than just dating, he wanted to marry him and be the father to his children but he could wait for that, he waited over two thousand years for him he could wait a little longer.

As they snuggled up together he thought about the conversation Can had with the others when he was sleeping. He was happy that he finally knew their secret and was okay with it though he did have two more things he needed to tell Can before there would be no more secrets between them. The first one he knew Can could handle but the other one was a bit complicated.

He wasn't always a good guy and was deeply ashamed of his past. He got into the wrong crowd when he was in his rebellious teen years and did some stuff he wasn't proud of, stuff that haunted him to this day.

"What are you thinking about?" Can asked looking up at him while his head was on Tin's shoulder. It was now or never. Tin moved to sit up making Can move back so he could.

"I need to tell you some things."

"Ok"

"If we ever have kids they will most likely be a succubus and a succubus pregnancy is not like any regular demon pregnancy, they are shorter because succubus babies grow faster, instead of nine months it's more like five months."

"Good to know, what's the other thing?" He asked. Tin stood and began to pace at the end of the bed.

"Tin, just tell me"