The Great Broflovski

Lunch had finally ended, I grabbed my tray and dumped the trash out and placing it too my left, Butters and Kenny followed my actions. I grabbed my bag off the floor and headed to the gym for my next class, Stan following after me. He tapped my shoulder and asked what was wrong... alot was wrong though. I shrugged my shoulders and just continued too look down as I walked beside him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a corner so we weren't in the way of anyone. I felt my face heat up as he looked at me mad.

"Ky, what's wrong, don't play dumb with me dude!"

I pushed away and said,
"Nothing, its just... why did you tell Wendy it was my fault that you didn't answer, I mean it kinda was but you didn't need to tell her that... not to mention I got Cartman up my ass calling me gay for you, and we both know that's not true-"

I feel him pull me into a hug and rub circles around my back, it made me feel better.
"I'm sorry ky, I didn't know you would care so much if I told Wendy that."

I shrugged and said, "I thought so too, I didn't care at first but the way you looked angry at me... it scared me stan..."

He continued to rub my back until he stopped and we continued to walk to the gym.

...

As we got too the gym I ran straight too Tweek and Craig who were in the corner kicking a ball at the wall. I stopped and tilted my head at them in confusion.

"I don't really know what where doing, I can tell your confused... it helps with Tweeks stress-" Craig says as he kicks the ball back at the wall.

I gave him a thumbs up and ran back too Stan who was waiting for me, I don't know why...

"Hey ky, let's play basketball!"

My eyes lit up, Stan knows I love basketball a lot... Stan isn't that good at it but he's a great quarterback for football so he gets an "I'm bad at basketball" pass. He grabbed a basketball and started trying to shoot, but I wasn't gonna let him.

"GIVE UP MARSH, IM GONNA WIN ANYWAYS!!"

A fire burned in his eyes as he smirked and tossed the ball, it landed in the hoop. I opened my eyes wide and my jaw dropped. He walked over to me and closed my mouth,

"Marsh 1 - Broflovski 0!"

He smiled and started to dribble the ball again.

...

We got out of the gym 30 minutes later tired and sweaty- I laughed hysterically as Stan walked out with a pout. He lost, the score was 10 - 14, I obviously won there, no doubt. He shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned back as he walked next to me,

"SO, THE GREAT BROFLOVSKI IS GOOD AT BASKETBALL!!!"

I looked at him and said,
"Obviously, I'm just that good."

We both chuckled and went too our lockers, they were right next to eachother so we didn't have to split up. I opened it and placed the stuff I didn't need in it and grabbed the stuff I need. I look over my shoulder too see Stans locker a mess. I look on confusion considering Stan is usually clean. I point too the mess and say,

"Stan, what happened in there-"

He looked to his locker and back to me and said,

"I don't know probably a hurricane or something... I just don't have time to clean it with football practice and everything..."

" I can clean it for you-" I say

He looks at me and shakes his head no, while slamming the locker. I knew Stan had a hoarding problem in fourth grade but I didn't think it would carry to 11th grade- I shrugged it off and walked with him to our second too last class of the day.