Kyles dont dance

The weekend was crazy, I mean I got a boyfriend and lost my virginity all in the same day, today was Monday though, I didn't mind. I stayed at Stan's for the weekend so I woke up next to him.

"Hey, hun!" He said

I layer on my back and rubbed my eyes. I sat up on his bed and grabbed my clothes from out of his dryer- I had to wash them so I had something to wear that wasn't Stan's. I grab my phone and a notification shows up, it was a group chat labeled "The Gay Squad." I looked at Stan confused and he shrugged his shoulders. I place my phone down and get dressed, Stan followed shortly after. We walked downstairs to see Mr. And Mrs. Marsh sitting at the table. They weren't here all weekend so the only person we've told is our friends and Shelley.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad." Stan said.

"Hey kiddo, what's Kyle doing here?" Randy said.

Stan played his hand behind his neck and smiled, he was so cute when he did that.

"Well you see, Kyle is kinda my boyfriend now so he stayed over while you were gone."

They both looked at us in shock. They got up and hugged me and Stan- they even gave us each $100... weird. We said goodbye and walked out to the bus stop. We saw Cartman and Kenny there and no Butters which meant he didn't stay at Kenny's house.

"Sup fags!!" Cartman said.

"What's up fatass!" I said.

He looked at me confused.

"Kahl, I called you a fag~ aren't you going to yell at me for it?"

"No, 'cause I am- so is Stan!"

I grabbed Stan's hand and he turned red and put his hand behind his neck again.

"Damnit yall are no fun!" Cartman huffed.

We sat there and talked while waiting for the bus.

"Where is Butters, Kenny?" Stan asked.

"He got grounded so he's at his bus stop."

We nodded and the bus pulled up. Stan sat on the bus and then pulled me onto his lap. My face became red and I saw Kenny snap a picture again.

...

A couple of stops later, Wendy walked back onto the bus and saw me sitting on his lap. She looked at me mad and I kissed Stan to pass her off. I didn't mean for it to last longer than a couple of seconds but Stan grabbed my face with one hand and kept it there. I heard Wendy stomp up to us,

"What the FUCK STAN! What about US!" She said.

He looked at her confused and said, "Didn't I tell you I didn't want to get back together, you cheated on me, there isn't an "Us" anymore, Ky is my boyfriend now and I'm happier than ever!"

I smiled at him and Wendy threw a piece of paper at Stan's head. He opened it and it read-

"Stanley, I'm so sorry for what I did, I know I cheated on you and that wasn't ok. I miss you so much and I really want another chance. I know you said I didn't get one but please just go to the dance with me- I'll make it up to you somehow. -Wendy ♡"

I got off Stan's lap and grabbed the piece of paper to read it. Stan looked at me as I concentrated on the paper, my tongue usually sticks out when I do so. He looked at me and grabbed my hands-

"Will you go to the dance with me Ky?"

I looked at him shocked... I don't usually go to dances considering the fact that I can't dance for shit. He looks at me desperately and I say,

"S-stan... I can't dance- I don't usually go..."

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DANCE! I just want you to go with me- that's all"

I look at him and roll my eyes,

"Fine, I'll go."

He cheered and hugged me, I couldn't help but smile, it was nice to see him happy. He pulled away when the bus stopped in front of the school. Butters and Kenny walked off first and waited for me and Stan.

"Ok, Friday is the dance, does everyone have clothes?" Kenny said as Craig and Tweek walked up.

Everyone nodded. I didn't have to get ready for a dance before but it seemed it would be fun- especially since I was going with Stan.

...

As we all got to our first class, Stan saw my pout.

"What's wrong Ky?" He said.

"Nothing, just- I don't know how to dance... so I don't know what to do."

He smiled and was about to say something until I heard Cartman say,

"Of course, you can't dance, Jews can't dance!"

My eye twitched. If I had to prove I can dance, I would. I slammed the desk and sat up,

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, ILL PROVE YOUR FATASS WRONG!" I yelled.

If I had to learn to dance just to prove him wrong I would. I felt Stan pull me down by my waist and back onto my chair.

"You don't have to prove yourself, I know what you're doing-" He whispers.

I sigh,

"I can't lose to Cartman Stan-" I whispered back.