That just happened... (Smut)

I was getting pretty late and everyone wanted to go home at this point. We all said goodbye and walked in the direction of our house. Stan walked with me since we lived right next door. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it twice, I did it back.

"Do you want to stay the night? I don't know how this works-" He says with a faint giggle.

I nodded, "Ya, being gay is definitely a lot different." I chuckled.

We walked the couple blocks to his house and stopped at the front door.

"Are we telling them?" I said.

Stan's parents were a lot more trustworthy than mine so if any parent had to know it would be them. He nodded and opened the door.

"Mom, Dad, where are you?" He yelled.

There was no answer, not even Shelley telling us to shut up or something. I looked at him and shrugged. He smiled and led me up to his room. As we got up there he just stood there.

"What do you wanna do?" He said.

I looked at him and shrugged. His eyes lit up and he got closer to me. He grabbed my face and kissed me again, I kissed back.

"Jump up real quick?" He said.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I quickly jump up and feel Stan grab my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I'm surprised he caught me honestly. He pushed my back against his bedroom door and continued to kiss me. I let go to catch my breath and he took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. It kinda startled me to the point where I kinda moaned. I was surprised, to say the least. He explored every inch of my mouth and then let go. I looked at him confused as he started to unbutton my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, ya, can I?" He asked.

I nodded. What was I gonna do, he was already almost done unbuttoning it and I kinda wanted this. He ripped my jacket off and slid his hands under my shirt. The heat from his hands met my cold chest and I flinched a bit. He carried me to his bed and laid me down. He pulled my shirt off and started kissing and biting at the weak point in my neck. I let out tiny moans that were muffled by my hand over my mouth, I didn't know if anyone was home. He looked up at me and grabbed the hand that was covering my mouth. He intertwined our fingers and continue kissing and biting me down my collarbone. My moans grew louder as he got farther down. He stopped at my V line and unbuckled my belt. He slid my pants off and gave me hickeys down my thighs and V line. I gripped the bed with my free and started to shake a bit.

"You ok?" Stan said.

I nodded and bit my lip. This wasn't about to happen, was it?

"Tell me when to stop-" He said.

He grabbed the band on my boxers and looked up at me. I bit my lip harder and nodded again. He pulled them off and threw them next to us on the bed. He started kissing what remained on my body and finally got down to my dick. He kissed the tip and then put most of it in his mouth. The warm feeling made me hard and he started bobbing. I bit my lip and gripped the bed to avoid moaning but he let go and said,

"I want to hear you-"

I unbit my lip as he kept going. I was almost to my point and I knew there was no going back.

"Stan I- I'm close..."

He looked up at me and winked. He started bobbing faster until I came into his mouth. I panted and covered my mouth with my hand. I watched as he swallowed and wiped his mouth. He smiled at me and started kissing my neck again.

"Stan- what about you?" I said.

He looked up at me in confusion. I grabbed his belt and pulled it off. He continued by pulling his pants and boxers down at the same time.

"Damn."

He chuckled and grabbed something from his dresser.

"Why do you already have lube dude-" I said.

"Just in case stuff like this happens, this is the first time I'm using it."

I roll my eyes as I watch him put some on his fingers. He pushed 2 fingers into me and went in and out repeatedly. I let out soft moans and then I felt him pull them out. He grabbed the lube and put some on his dick. He looked up at me for yet another sign of consent.

"Just fuck me already Stan!" I yelled.

He laughed and slammed into me. It hurt at first until he found a sweet spot. He rammed into that spot and I moaned louder and louder. As he trusted he bent down and kissed my neck again. I came on both of our stomachs and he gets up.

"In or out-"

"I... in I guess-"

He nods and finished inside me. He lifts my legs off his shoulders and lays next to me.

"I'll get the shower ready." He says.

I nod as he gets up and goes into the bathroom that is connected to his room. I pull the sheets off and replace them with different ones. I saw Stan peak out of the bathroom.

"Water is ready-"

I nod and follow him into the bathroom.

...

We walk out of the bathroom clean and start to get dressed. Stan hands me one of his hoodies, boxers, and sweatpants and I put them on. He gets dressed in just sweatpants and we lay in bed together and cuddle. I can feel that Stan fell asleep on my hair and I grab my phone. There is a message from Kenny.

Kenny: "Haha I got laid again!"

I rolled my eyes and responded-

"Me too idiot-"

I roll over and snuggle up into Stan's chest. I felt him quickly get up. I was confused until I heard him throwing up in his bathroom- I was kinda used to it at this point. I got up and grabbed the Listerine from under his sink and patted his back.

(A/N I'm so sorry for the smut honestly... I just thought I should add one for those horny people 😂 👍