Wendy and Cartman?

It was finally Friday, I had spent every second home by myself practicing how to dance, I even taught myself how to slow dance just in case me and Stan slow danced. I hear a knock at my door and of course, it's Stan ready to pick me up for school. Only 8 hours until the dance. I walked down the stairs and ran to Stan and hugged him. By this point, I had told my mom and dad everything.

"You ready to go?" Stan said.

I nodded and waved goodbye to my family. We got to the bus stop and Butters was there this time with Kenny.

"You guys ready for the dance, I have the best outfit."

My eyes widened. "OH SHIT, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING... I FORGOT."

I started to panic but then felt Stan place his hand on my shoulder er and pull me into a hug to calm me down.

"It's OK, you'll look good in anything you wear, babe."

He smiled at me and I turned red.

"Thanks, Stan, um... you can let go now..."

He started squeezing me tighter.

"No, you have to call me a pet name."

I turned brighter. Why man, why 😭!

"Whatever, thanks, baby," I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, then let go.

"Yall are so gay." Cartman said.

I forgot he was even there to be honest. I roll my eyes and said,

"Whatever, imagine not even having a date to the dance."

He looked at me in disgust, crossed his arms, and then looked away. It was nice not having Cartman yell all the time, ever since I started Stan he stopped being such a jerk- nothing to dwell upon though. The bus finally came and we all sat down.

...

As everyone crowded on the bus, I saw Wendy and Cartman sit with each other and whisper. I didn't think much of it until Stan noticed and looked confused.

"Since when did Wendy and Cartman hang out... that can't be good."

I shrugged my shoulders and went back to talking to Kenny and Butters.

...

As we got off the bus I saw Wendy and Cartman still talking and looking at me and Stan. I tapped Stan's shoulder and pointed at them, Craig also noticed and flipped both of them off which got them pretty mad, but they just walked away.

"W-what is THERE AHHHH- Problem-?" Tweek said.

"Calm down honey, they're just being dickwads." Craig said, rubbing Tweeks back to calm him down.

We all walked to our class and sit down. Wendy and Cartman sat together in every single one. I didn't know what was happening or what they were planning on doing. When lunch rolled by, Cartman sat there with Wendy and her friends and they just stared at me... and only me. I was kinda freaking out.

"Why are they just staring at Kyle?" Tolkien said.

"I have no clue, they've been doing that all day... it's getting pretty freaky..." Stan said.

"I would be careful, knowing how sinister Cartman is and how smart Wendy is, they're probably going to do something bad..." Clyde said.

We nodded and just waited for the end of the day.

(A/N: :) this chapter is a lot shorter than the previous ones (558 words) but Wendy and Cartman are kinda boring so 🫣!!!)