Chapter Twenty-one

- 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -
═══════════════════════

Almost 2 months have passed by. You've started a new job and have been pretty busy getting used to everyone and everything.

The day Bang PD and Sejin Nim came over to your place for dinner, they sure did come to spend some time with you but also to tell you about a new job offer.

2 days after that, you started working with another boy group as their make-up artist. ATEEZ!

Ateez is a boy band under KQ Entertainment. Although Ateez isn't under Hybe labels, but apparently the CEO of KQ Entertainment, Mr. Sean Kim and Bang PD are very good friends and after knowing everything that's happened with Namjoon and your Job, be decided to offer you a job, and luckily one of the Ateez make-up artists quit just a few days prior that.

You thought that working with another k-pop boy band will be very difficult for you, but all the members of Ateez were very welcoming and made you feel as comfortable with them as possible.

The youngest of the 8, WooYoung and Jongho reminded you so much of Jungkook with how silly and cute they were, and how much the rest of the 6 members loved them.

They all helped you settle down and were very considerate of you as well. The members told you how word travels faster than anything in the k-pop industry, and how almost every other k-pop group knew about what happened between you and Namjoon, and even what Chaewon did to you.

The leader is Ateez, HongJoong, even assured you that although whatever happened when you were working with BTS was beyond the knowledge of anyone, they'll make sure that nothing like that happens while you're working with Ateez.

In these past 2 months, you spent a lot of time hanging out with the boys (except for Namjoon) after your work hours or on the days you were not working. You even spent a lot of time with both Bang PD and Sejin, and your relationship with the both of them started building.

But through all of this, you missed him, you missed Namjoon. Yes, you were still hurting from what he's done, but the ache wasn't as much now as it was 2 months back. A part of you started wishing that you just forgave him and didn't distance yourself like that.

Today morning you woke up with a message from the head of the make-up crew that Ateez's schedule for 2 weeks, starting from today, has been cancelled as they were all planning to go and visit their families.

You had your breakfast and were sitting on your couch when without your knowledge, you opened your chat with Namjoon. You wanted to text him but didn't know what to do. You weren't even sure if he'd reply you, or maybe he had even deleted your number, knowing that you didn't want to be in his life anymore. But your heart was telling you to text him, so you did.

You: Namjoon!?

You hit the send button but your brain was telling you that he won't reply. You waited for 5 minutes and got no reply, not even a seen from him. You were loosing hope and were cursing yourself for even texting him, when you saw the 3 dots, indicating that he was typing.

Namjoon 🐨: Y/N!? Oh My God,
you texted? 🥺

You didn't know what to reply. You hadn't planned all this. But you knew better than to leave him on seen and ignore him.