Chapter 6: The beginning of the Gym Challenge

Raihan went to bed happily, as he had spent a nice evening with Seikatsu, and he had the impression that she was chiller than the welcoming she had received from Leon. Meanwhile he fell asleep easily, Seikatsu rolled on the bed many times, without falling asleep and making Banette falling down, who woke up, and then Zoroatk too, but he was sleeping so deeply and snoring indecently so much that even Latios was woken up by him, then he got up and got closer to his agitated Trainer, and he made her using his neck as a pillow, wrapping her up in a kind of hug, like he did when she fell in a coma that lasted some days after the battle with Rayquaza against Groudon and Kyogre in their primal form. Seikatsu calmed down a bit by feeling the physical contact with Latios: it had passed a lot of time since she had felt something for someone, and she hated that sensation in which she was in a state of uncertainty and then be overshadowed as someone else was preferred to her. Seikatsu didn't come to Galar in order to find a boyfriend, but it was also true that since she had retired from battles and social life with people, she felt that something was really missing and maybe her loner attitude didn't really guarantee happiness, or better, she felt that she had to share her happiness with someone else. Even her most peevish and lonest Pokémon found a partner, making her surprised as she would had never expected it from them. Seikatsu, hugging Latios, shook the head:"Seika, don't think about it too much. You know, things have their time. You know that thinking about it again, it's good that things had gone in the way they happend. Don't fuss, you know that no matter how it goes, you'll always have me, Ban, Zoro and all the friends we met during the travel with grandpa and our adventures. You're not alone." Latios' voice resounded in her head, as he could communicate with telepathy only and he could choose his interlocutors. Seikatsu heard very often Latios' voice, so she was able to understand him as no one knew about this ability of his. All the principal Seikatsu's trio members were able to talk, but only her knew it. Seikatsu got relaxed and fell asleep, meanwhile Banette dragged Zoroark from the bed to the couch, just to not let him sleeping on the floor, even if Zoroark was used to wake up in the most improbable places and positions. Neverthless Banette didn't feel tired: the night triggered him the ghost call, which he couldn't resist. Looking outside the window, he saw the moon and a very slight but quite dense fog:"I can't stay here, I need to cause some caos." Banette didn't think about it anymore, and started to go around for the hotel, like it was a haunted and abandoned manor house. He didn't do particular pranks, except on being the spy of married people who were cheated on in that place, but he limited to move objects that could had been found again. He wandered in every room, even in the empty ones, hoping to find something: Banette adored exploring and picking up forgotten objects. He also had built up a team with Pokémon who shared his interest, like Obstagoon and some other Ghosts, curious like him. But at that moment he was alone, moreover Obstagoon would had been too loud, even though for Banette a Pokémon with a highly developed sniff was useful, the noise made by paws'claws would had caused problems. Banette wandered all nightlong, but he wasn't able to find anything interesting. When he was coming back to the bedroom, he saw Raihan in the hallway, who was looking at his phone. Banette became invisible and observed him. Raihan woke up early in order to pick up the Dragon Uniform of his Gym and give it to Seikatsu, then he went straight to her as he had to go with her to Milo, for the battle that was planned for the afternoon, after lunch time. When he came to Seikatsu's door, Raihan felt a cold chill running through his spine and he felt also observed:"Ehm, Ban are you out here?"-"Wow, I would never bet that you could perceive me." Replied the Pokémon, coming back to be visibile, in front of him:"Jeez, you're really creepy! Anyway, could you wake up Seika? I've got her uniform for the Gym Challenge and she has to try it, then we have to go to Turffield. It isn't right in corner, you know." But Banette didn't lose the opportunity to be petty:"Knock the door, I bet she's already awake." Raihan didn't really trust Banette, not due malice, but he was aware that Ghost-Types tended to be really as spiteful as creepy. Raihan sighed and knocked, the door was opened by Seikatsu with messed up hair and a sleepy face:"Ban, how many times I've told you to not going around during night. Especially to not reveal cheatings of infidelity couples! I heard them shouting and I've slept very badly! I don't even have the strenght to throw you in the canal that crosses Hamm... IIH!" Seikatsu slammed the door on Raihan's face, as he saw her without make-up and with messy hair, then she became red and wished to bury herself. Banette broke into laughs, meanwhile Raihan got confused but he took back the control of the situation:"Yo Seika, don't be scared to be seen in this way. There's nothin' wrong with it! Anyway, I brought you the Dragon uniform of my Gym. I'm sure that it will suits you perfectly, and that you're gonna looking really fine!" Seikatsu in the meantime opened the window and reopened the door:"Fine, come in. And you little mister, you're gonna pay it harshly."-"Change topic, I'm so used to your threats that they don't affect me anymore."-"If you say so... Ban, come back!"-"Yeah yeah, wait... WHA-" Banette was swallowed up in the Pokéball and Seikatsu put a sigil on it to not let him getting out:"Sorry Raihan, sometimes I have to act this way."-"Oh don't worry girl! I wait you out, if you want."-"Nah, I'll change in the bathroom. Even though I won't use Dragon-Types Pokémon to make them keeping energies, I thank you anyway."-"It doesn't matter you do it right! It's just a way to show my respect for you. Also, my uniforms are amazing! They're inspired by Lance for their colours!" Seikatsu was perplexed, because except the Dragonites trio, Lance seemd more a Flying-Type expert than a Dragon one. Seikatsu changed and Raihan's verdict was positive, and she blushed a little bit.