Chapter 12: The Tournament's announcement

Seikatsu flew on Latios at a speed almost outside from any physics law, but Raihan didn't complain about it at all: he enjoyed very much flying that way, on a Dragon, with the wind ruffling his hair, and feeling adrenalin and a sensation of freedom. Moreover, he could hold Seikatsu without having her protesting about it: it couldn't be better than this for him. From her side, she was aligned with Latios, so she didn't perceive Raihan's touch, but her reckless flight was straight and direct, without acrobatics, in order to reach Wyndon as soon as possible.

Once they arrived, Seikatsu jumped:"Holy Arceus! I've forgotten the outfit at Motostoke!" She exclaimed as she facepalmed. Raihan smiled:"Don't worry, I bet Ban will remember about it. By the way, as you can see, Wyndon is a quite big and chaotic city. If you wanna think about make-up and hair-style, you can go to the Hair Saloon. If you wanna to, I can come with you, no problem." Seikatsu looked around, observing lightfully signs and some people that approached her and Raihan, not to talk with him only but with her too:"Wow, Seika, you've been wonderful with Megaevolution! Can you give me an autograph? Pleaaaaase!" A girl exclaimed, very exuberant. Raihan took out a pen and gave it to Seikatsu, who  was still confused and disoriented, signed the autograph, and accepted to take a pic with the girl and her friends too. Then, Seikatsu spoke to Raihan:"Here in Galar, everybody behaves this way?" He nodded:"Yeah, they do. Even though you're scorbutic, acid, and cantankerous, it doesn't matter! If you're phenomenal in battles, you'll always have fans!" Seikatsu looked away:"You hadn't better adjectives, have you?" Raihan giggled and patted her head, slightly bending on his knees:"Sure I have, but you always thread me, eh eh eh." She just blushed, and Raihan was particularly happy that she didn't thread him to shear his hand off:"You've done caressing my head like you'd do with a Flygon?"-"I'm not the only one who's got beautiful hair, you know? Anyway, you're right, we must go!" Raihan stopped caressing her head, and as it was crowded, making easy to get lost, Seikatsu grabbed Raihan's arm, who thought that not only the day had started really good, but it was proceeding better, moment after moment. Seikatsu instead was getting tormented by Latios, which turned invisible, and he was referring telepathically Raihan's thoughts to her in order to give confirmation to not further doubting. Seikatsu sighed and decided to tell Latios to calm down, that she would had eventually evaluated what to do in the future. Once they arrived at the hairstylist and make-up artist, Seikatsu showed her a pic where she was dressed and made up before battling Alola's League. Raihan didn't want to see so he wouldn't ruin the surprise, and he went to get his special outfit for the Tournament:"Well, see you later!"-"See you later." Seikatsu replied to him, once she sat on the chair, and the haidresser started brushing her hair:"You're surely lucky to have got Gym Leader Raihan's attention, love! On the blogs dedicated to Gym Leaders, many people find you two really cute together!" Seikatsu started to cursing the fact she had a mirror in front of her, because she couldn't hide her blushing:"It doesn't matter, when this will be done I'm coming back to Alola. Surely I don't live some people's fantasies." The hairdresser laughed, then she started making questions about Seikatsu's favourites Pokémon and why she loved them, and Seikatsu answered back calmly.

After almost half an hour, Banette and Zoroark reached Seikatsu at the Hair Saloon, with a bag:"Seika, if it wasn't for me, you'd be able to even forget your head! I've brought you the dress and the shoes. Jeez, I'd like to say that I'm not paid enough, but I don't even have a salary. Aaaugh, this little girl... Huh? What are ya lookin' at? Yeah, I can talk, and although I'm cute, as cuddly as creepy, I'm much older than what I show." Said Banette, meanwhile he took out from nowhere a metal can of an energetic drink, under the dismayed look of the hairstylist:"Thanks Ban, after I'll offer you something." She replied, as Zoroark instead transformed into an Alolan Vulpix and curled up on her lap, then he commented:"We've come with grandpa. At least he flies calmly, unlike you." Seikatsu petted his head:"The important thing is that you've arrived and are fine." She replied, closing her eyes in order to get make-up done.