Chapter 25: The Crown Tundra and Zoroark's rage

Seikatsu and Raihan got dressed heavily, as in the Crown Tundra was really freezing and snowy: by hearing the word snow, Zoroark started to run in circle in the compartment, keeping repeating:"Awesome, snow! Awesome!" Raihan observed him almost perplexed but amused at the same time. Meanwhile, Banette shrugged and went around:"Ban, don't make pranks too much danagerous, and mostly let the train driver be!" Seikatsu warned him, meanwhile the Marionette Pokémon giggled and disappeared. Raihan started to sweat coldly:"I hope that he really won't go to bother the train driver."-"No chill. He acts like this, but he just bothers the passengers. Luckily. At least he's respectful for the working ones. He's a selective prankster."-"Well, is he good-hearted or simply he thinks that it's a sad job, and he doesn't want to make it sadder?" Sekatsu looked at him amazed:"Wow, you've learnt in so short time to understand Ghost-Types? It's praiseworthy!" She smiled, and Raihan blushed, smiling happily. Zoroark stopped running in circle, sitting on the seats in front of them, looking at them maliciously. Seikatsu and Raihan looked at him, feeling embarassment, then Zoroark said:"So, when you're two gonna kiss?" Seikatsu grumbled:"Why don't you come back to run in circle?"-"If you wanna some privacy, you can ask."-"With your three next-door gals, it's really hard." Zoroark sneered, then he looked outside the window, looking like an enthusiastic puppy. Seikatsu smiled, finding him adorable, meanwhile Raihan stretched with his arms, and pretending dumb, he surrounded Seikatsu's shoulders with his arm, and she instead of threatening him or rejecting him in general, she layed on him, meanwhile Banette popped out from behind, on the wall, and did the OK sign to Raihan.

Once they arrived at the Crown Tundra, Zoroark ran outside the station on four paws, screaming:"SNOOOOOW!" Then he ran and jumped, plunging inside the snow from a high point, getting half stuck in it. Seikatsu, Raihan, Banette, and Latios laughed as they saw him playing dumb in the snow, then Raihan set him free, and Zoroark threw a snowball at Seikatsu's face, and laughed with the boy. Seikatsu wiped away the snow from her face, and with a killer face said:"Latios, now!" Latios with his psychic powers made a snowball as big as Dynamax Pokéball, and Seikatsu threw it at Raihan and Zoroark. Banette laughed satisfied, but then Latios made falling some snow on him:"Seriously?"-"Eh eh eh! Yep!" Then Banette threw some snow at Latios' face.

After the snowball battle, Seikatsu let out some Fire-Types Pokémon, like Flareon: she held him to her chest. Incinroar carried Banette, and Raihan carried Infernape on his back. They reaced Freezington and met Sonia, Leon, and Hop, who ran towards them:"It's nice to see you? What are you doing here? We're investigating on the cold that has gotten more intense! It isn't natural at all, so we're guessing that it might be due to a Pokémon..." Sonia said, thoughtfully, playing with a lock of her hair. Meanwhile, Seikatsu had her eyes shining:"Kyurem! I'm sure it's it!" Raihan commented laughing:"What, does it want a re-match for the punch in the eye?"-"No, we've become friends, and it respects me since then." Hop got surprised:"You did what?! By the way, if you're its friend, you might help us to interact with it! And you were kind to borrow me Banette and Zoroark, but their speech on Pokémon Eggs got me traumatized." Banette grumbled, rolling his eyes:"Kiddo, at fifteen years old you can't believe anymore to the story that Pokémon Eggs are found in the bushes, from a couple of Pokémon that are having a walk! Do you still believe that babies are brought by Pelipper, or do you already know how they pop out?" Raihan sneered, Seikatsu shook her head, meanwhile Sonia and Leon facepalmed, then Leon intervened:"Well, but how are you expert about some things?" Banette grumbled:"Dude, I'm literally in an age between 120 and 125 years, and I'm taking care of sprogs since always. Let's say that it's my duty waking up the most cuckoo head ones." Hop got a bit offended, then Latios pecked Seikatsu's back with his snout, remembering her about Latias, and she told him to make contact with her: Latios saw a ruined and abandoned building, and he understood that she was in the highest point of the Crown Tundra, then he saw Latias cold and scared, with wounds. Latios told everything to Seikatsu, and then she took Raihan for his wrist:"We must hurry and take some medicines, and a good blanket. Latias is in disastrous conditions! It seems she's escaping from something or someone!" Raihan nodded, and by hearing those things, Leon, Sonia and Hop wanted to join: Sonia sent Raihan and Leon to take the necessary, and in the meantime the enthusiasm of Zoroark dropped totally and he became more gloomy thant the usual. Seikatsu noticed that, but as she was too much worried about the poor Latias, she didn't bother him.