Chapter 14: Going to Stow-on-Side

Although he was the last one falling asleep, Raihan was the first one to wake up: he felt pressed from Seikatsu, and understood what she had felt the morning before, but aside her, even Zoroark had layed in part on him, meanwhile Banette was still in Zoroark's fur. Raihan took his phone to check the hour, but as he had it, he saw an upcoming call from Bea, but he had to hang up immediately: he didn't put the telefone on silence, so he was about to wake up Zoroark abruptely. Raihan put it on silence, letting out a sigh of relief, and saw that the big fox was still snoring as before. The boy was tempted to fall asleep again, enjoying the moment to have Seikatsu layed on him, something that he would never had imagined to got it, but Bea's calling and the insistence of his bladder made him change idea. He couldn't hang on to Bea without explanations and give them later instead. He sighed, resigned also by the fact that sleep didn't want to come back, then he made rolling Zoroark with his arm, which arrived at occupying half bed on his own: Raihan wondered how Seikatsu could sleep with a Pokémon so invasive on the bed, then with lot of delicacy he lifted up Seikatsu and put her on bed, covering her with the blanket, finding her so adorable as she wasn't threading anyone. He smiled as he was looking at her sleeping, then he went to the bathroom and called Bea, who answered with a serious and offended tone:"Oh, if I am the one who calls, it bothers you? By the way, I wanted to know if Seikatsu wants to challenge me or Allister, if she has chosen." Raihan sighed as the morning was starting really badly:"No, Bea. I'm very sorry. But you know, Seika has a Zoroark that if he wakes up abruptly, he becomes a ferocious beast, and nothing, he just destroyes the entire neighbourhood. She wants to challenge both of you, by the way. I still have to understand if it's because she's a fury, or 'cause she's crazy, or if she just wants to make battle all the Pokémon she has." Bea, from the other side, got perplexed for Zoroark's part:"Sorry Raihan, but how is the call supposed to bother Zoroark? Is Seika with you, isn't she?" Raihan sighed:"Yes, she's at my place. And Zoroark, as Banette and Latios, doesn't want to stay in the Pokéball." Bea stayed in silence for a while:"What? She's at your place? Are you dating?"-"Eh, I wish we did. The lady here is really hard to get, exactly like a Dragon-Type. Anyway, nothing you thought about hasn't happened. Not yet." Bea from the other side wanted to bury Raihan, but she just grumbled:"Fine, I'm not interested in what you guys do in your private space. I'll tell Allister to get ready. She'll choose who challenge first between us. The other one will be challenged the day after."-"Got it. I'll let you know if her match with Lance overlaps between her and one of you. See you later!"-"See you later." Raihan sneered as he bothered Bea, who was trying to get out of her head the image she made of those two together.

After the call with his colleague, Raihan decided to take a shower, and when he went to his bedroom, wearing just a towel around his waist, surprising Seikatsu, who just woke up. She had never seen him without clothes on, neither when he changed as she turned her back to him, and seeing him directly like this made her blushing and looking away, with a nervous expression drawn on her face. Raihan smiled, then quietly:"Don't worry, it doesn't bother me at all if you look at me. Why don't you turn around, huh?" Seikatsu had the bad idea to do it, as she found Raihan's face a few inchies close to hers: Seikatsu reacted by pushing him away quite abruptely with her hand and on his face:"Try to not put it on Zoro and Ban's faces. And mostly to me!" Raihan laughed, then he changed his clothes. Seikatsu did the same, keeping being red.

Raihan made breakfast, and he referred to Seikatsu the activities of the day:"So, if you wanna, we can go to Hammerlocke and see Clair and Drayden's match. Well, I must go to comment on the match, as the Stadium it's mine. About the hour, it doesn't overlap with your match against Bea or Allister, at least for today. Tomorrow, you're going to battle the other one, as they confirmed that you can challenge both, with parties of six members." Seikatsu hadn't told him a word since he had  given her that particular good morning:"No, I'm not interested in getting bored by seeing Clair, who's gonna be destroyed by Drayden. I'll go looking out for some useful Pokémon to battle Bea and Allister. For Allister I need one, as I've got Ban, Zoro, Trevenant, Obstagoon, and Decidueye. Regarding Bea, I need six. Every team is different for each Gym Leader." Seikatsu replied quite acid, and Raihan thought that he had might exaggerated, but when he was about to apologize with her, Seikatsu was already at the apartment's window:"I'm going to find Pokémon to battle Bea. I'll wait for you at Stow-on-Side. Warn Ban and Zoro, too." Seikatsu went away with Latios, leaving Raihan alone and dismayed. He felt guilty to have made her feeling that way and to have taken too much confidence, but then he jumped as he felt a spectral hand patting his shoulder:"My boy, Seika's not easy. She has to get used to it, and she also has to widen her limits, and especially accepting thing she feels. Go slower a bit. Plus, I tell you that she's gonna think about it all daylong."-"Because I've caused trauma extra to her."-"No, opposite reason. She acts this way, but in reality... EH EH EH!" Raihan smiled slightly, but he wanted to apologize anyway.

Seikatsu left with Latios looking for a team to face Bea, although in her head she had Raihan's image of that morning, and Latios rolled his eyes:"So little girl, enough: just admit that you like him and you've overreacted." Seikatsu talked back:"Jeeez, I don't want to admit anything!"-"You've just done it! He felt guilty and wanted to apologize."-"All right, just that he doesn't do it in the early morning! Anyway, call Gallade, Hatterene, Gardevoir, Raichu, Ninetails, and Delphox." Latios obeyed and sent a psychic signal which the other Pokémon replied to: Seikatsu got welcomed by those six. Once they were together, Seikatsu went to Stow-on-Side, where she met Bea and Allister. Seikatsu found Allister adorable, and they became good friends, as she treated him like a cute and creepy younger brother. Banette and Zoroark reached her, and they were happy to see that she was waiting for Raihan before battling.

Raihan was a perfect MC, wearing a similar outfit to the usual one, but with Duraludon's colour palette, with also the Pokémon next to him. He commented on the battle between Clair and Drayden, won by the last one. Clair had to deal with the humiliation of being the first one defeated. Meanwhile, Dreyden sighed, relieved, but looking at the billboard, he noticed that his next opponent would had been Raihan or his former apprentice Iris. Raihan announced the next battle: the two Elite Four Members Drake and Dresna, the next day. Once everything ended, Raihan flew with Flygon as fast as possible towards Stow-on-Side, not before picking up some purple flowers to be forgiven.

Seikatsu waited for Raihan, sat on a house's roof, and she smiled when she saw him coming with Flygon, all panting like he had run:"At maximum it's Flygon the one allowed to complain about tiredness. Here you go." Seikatsu passed him a bottle of water, and Raihan got it empty with one big sip, then he sat beside her, tired:"Jeez, doing the MC isn't easy. I haven't drunk a sip of water since a lot of time, also because I've flown here as I was done there. I didn't think that you were waiting for me for your battle." Seikatsu sighed:"I've orreacted a bit this morning, but I just got a bit scared. Moreover, it's not funny if you're not around." Raihan blushed and gave her the purple flowers:"These are for you for this morning, I'm sorry. I overstepped your boundaries."-"I forgive you. Even though I'm always bringing the Grudge Pokémon with me, I'm able to forgive."-"This calms me down. By the way, who's gonna challenge you first?"-"Bea. Let's go, she's waiting for us. I think that I've made her nervous by my wish to wait for you, you know?" Raihan looked at her with a small evil grin:"Are you telling me that you waited for me also to spite her?" Seikatsu sneered:"Sure! As long as she believes that I wait for you because there's something between us, for me it's fine that she gets nervous!"-"Ah, cause it's her idea only?" Seikatsu blushed and looked away.