Chapter 7: Raihan and Seikatsu in the Wild Area

After defeating Milo, who got comforted immediately after by Raihan, Seikatsu felt ready to face Nessa, but she needed her planned team. Milo wished to compliment her more, but the Dragon Master had already changed her clothes and she was going to a pub for cheering with her Pokémon. Raihan put a hand on his shoulder:"Maybe you shouldn't have had used Flapple. You know, us Dragon Tamers are prideful and jealousy of our type, a lot, and seeing somebody who believes to defeat us by using it, drives us all crazy. Maybe it's a childish attitude, but we're all like this. So, I understand her very well." Milo smiled:"Yeah, I imagined that, but I didn't expect that Houndoom could had been able to dodge and having his own attack's combo, without having her say a word. Good luck for when you two will battle!"Raihan giggled, as he put his arms over his head:"I won't certaintely lose. And even if I would had to, I'm not gonna make her life easy." Raihan knew that was the only one who could make her in difficulty, more than anyone else, and he reached her.

Banette and Zoroark jumped on Latios' back and got close to Seikatsu, leaving Raihan alone at the stands, to celebrate her victory with her. Then they followed her in that pub where they ate delicious plates based on berries with the others Pokémon. Raihan reached her smiling:"What a phenomenal battle, girl! I'm sure that after this battle you're gonna have a bunch of fans and admirers of any kind! Yo, are you drinikin' a cocktail?" Seikatsu nodded, as she was sipping her blue and orange drink:"Yeah, I need it after all that caos. I'm not used at all to have thousands of spectators, both on live and on screen. I've taken one for you too, it's the Dragon themed one." Raihan accepted the offer and he sat in front of her, but before he could start drinking, Houndoom came to greet him and licking his face:"Yo, slow down! Get down! I'm happy that you like me, but cut it down!" Said Raihan laughing, trying to get him away, but by seeing him, Seikatsu laughed genuinely:"Do you remember Galarian Zigzagoon? That he jumped on everybody's face? Anyway, Hound stop! Sit down!" Houndoom stopped immediately and he sat composted. Raihan got surprised by Seikatsu's discipline, then he kept the conversation going on:"Yeah, I do. Grandpas were swearing, me and you were laughing about it. You know, it was a very particular day, really hard to forget. Anyway, Nessa texted me and she told me that she can't wait to challenge you. She also said that she has understood your strategy and she'll stop you." Seikatsu broke into laughs:"Yeah yeah, and Goodras can fly! Everybody says this. I'll destroy her like I did with every Gym Leader I've faced. I've learnt about every Pokémon Type, I know them all very well."-"Anyway, why don't you gonna use Gigamax with Toxtricity? I guess that you're able to use it."-"Nah, I've already got a plan, don't worry."-"Always Megaevolution? By rejectin' Dynamax you seem Piers. Moreover his sister is Spikemuth's Gym Leader, and in that city there aren't energetic points to trigger Dynamax. I think that you could live at Spikemuth, if it wasn't for Team Yell, which makes a lot of noise for cheering." Raihan looked at Seikatsu's face, who had her eyes wide opened like car lights:"Moving to a city where there are crazy asses that make noise all daylong? No, it's impossible. It's not a coincidence if I live in a desolate island in Alola. If these guys make noise and wake up Zoroark suddenly, the city will explode. I must stay in a quiet place, as lot of my Pokémon need peace and silence. Besides, why should I move to Galar?" Raihan smiled:"I think it's pretty obvious: we can battle together and I could share the Stadium with you and have double battle."-"Yeah, so the Gym Challenge becomes impossible. No thank you, I prefer avoiding them. I'm doing a huge sacrifice just because you've asked me." Seikatsu wasn't able looking at him in the eyes without becoming red, so she started to spin the straw in the glass and observing what she was doing. Raihan smiled happily, 'cause he remembered that it was Leon who insisted so much for the friendly Tournament and the Gym Challenge, but as Seikatsu had associated everything to him made him full of satisfaction:"All right, if you make this way. By the way, after what you'll do?"-"I'll come back to Alola and isolate myself for another two years."-"C'mon, don't say that. The world isn't as dangerous as before, now you can battle without worrying about being strong and stopping disasters. By the way, we have some time before coming back to Motostoke: are we gonna finding other Pokémon of yours? Seikatsu nodded:"Yeah, but this time we'll have a little help."-"Are we flying over the Wild Area like we did before?"-"More or less."