Chapter 44: Poni Island

Raihan got relaxed a lot after he unloaded with Seikatsu, and he was ready to rest all cozy when he saw Seikatsu running to the bathroom, cursing Arceus. Raihan got scared: how could he act in that situation, where Seikatsu was closed in the bathroom, and she was basically shouting, angry by herself? He seemed he had to deal with Giratina, rageous and ready to destroy the Distortion World, or in general a rageous Legendary Pokémon ready to destruct. Raihan put his boxers back and took courage to get closer to the bathroom and knock the door:"Ehm, Seika? Is everything ok... Oh, what a stupid question. Of course, it isn't okay. Baby, you need something?" Seikatsu was in tears, sat on the wc, as she was contracting by pain: the warm and tropical climate made her suffering a lot period, but she tried to calm down and using a calm and kind voice, but Raihan just eared a rageous and hysterical Dragon's growls, but he understood that Seikatsu wanted panties and shorts to change. He went to her bedroom and looked in the drawers of the wardrobe, taking a pair of panties that he thought they were comfortable for the pad and black shorts: he was about to pick uncomfortable panties and white shorts, just to make a prank, but he decided to keep the idea abstract, as he wasn't ready to die so young. Raihan knocked again:"Seika, I've brought what you asked me. Are you locked in?"-"No, come in." Raihan came in, and he felt sad to see her face streaked by tears and bended in two. He passed her the garment and turned around to not see the blood, both for not seeing it and also for not embarass her. He waited for her changing, turning to her when she was washing her hands:"Hey, everything's okay? Wanna having me carrying you to the bedroom?" Seikatsu nodded:"If you don't mind, can you carry me to the kitchen, please?"-"I lift you up without you need it, of course I'm gonna do it now!" He dried her tears from her face, then he lifted her up and kissed her face a bit, making her giggling as she put her arms around his neck, hiding her face between it and his collarbone. Raihan paid attention to the stairs and carried her to the kitchen, then he put her down and she took immediatly painkillers to stand on her feet, but Raihan persisted about taking some rest, but Seikatsu didn't take too much to feel very tired:"Tomorrow I'll be better, sorry. Unfortunately, here in Alola is very hot, and this is making me feel worse." Raihan smiled at her:"No, you don't have to apologise. It's not something that you control! At least I am happy that I haven't become father too early, eh eh eh!"-"But we use condoms!"-"I don't care, a less paranoid!" Seikatsu giggled, but then she saw Raihan scrolling on Internet, and she looked at him a bit confused but she got her answers when she saw him looking for hot-water bottle, and then he sent Flygon to buy some chocolate, then he lifted Seikatsu up and carried her in the bedroom, and put on her the hot-water bottle:"Raihan, what are you doing?" She asked him, confused:"Simply, I've read about what to do with a suffering girl on period!"-"You've really typed that?"-"Of course. But the suggestions were more about how to dodge chairs and other furniture that the girl throws. There were dumb ones, but it doesn't matter! I've picked up the most reliable ones!" Seikatsu giggled, then Raihan sat beside her and started to cuddle her to make her feeling better, which worked on the emotional level, until Flygon came back with chocolate, then Seikatsu shared it with Raihan and the Pokémon to thank it, and she petted it too.

Although Latios went on strike, when Seikatsu thought about him in her painful moment, the Eon Pokémon flew immediately towards the Exeggutor Island with no hesitation, followed by Latias. Moreover, Latios passed to pick up Banette and Zoroark and carried them on his back, then he left again at maximum speed toward home, where he came into the bedroom directly and layed behind Raihan and Seikatsu. Zoroark took the hot-water bottle away like it was a sleaze and he layed on her, hugging her waist and putting his snout on her belly. Seikatsu petted his head, smiling, meanwhile Banette, even without wanting to do, looked at Raihan's crotch and didn't keep anything to himself:"Luckily, you wear boxers. Anyway, Seika, you're really lucky, eh eh eh eh!" Seikatsu blushed and growled:"BANETTE!"-"No, the complete name no! Fine, I shut up! I shut up! I shut up!" Zoroark paralyzed, terrified that Seikatsu would hurt him, but nothing happened, and he got relaxed. Latias snuggled on Raihan's lap and tried to show solidarity to Seikatsu, snuggling her with her snout.