Chapter 8: Raihan's jealousy

As she was sleeping on one side, Seikatsu felt an arm wrapping up her waist and woke up, thinking that Zoroark was hugging her behind: she found it werid, as Zoroark was the one who got hugged and never was the hugging one. Finding it weird, Seikatsu touched the arm and noticed that it wasn't covered by the soft and setose fur of Zoroark, moreover she heard him snoring from a point afar from the bed: she jumped a little bit scared, as she had just remembered that Zoroark took the possession of the sofa, and last but not least she had accepted to share her hotel room, and logically the bed too, with Raihan. Seikatsu was being hugged from behind by Raihan. She felt him getting closer during the sleep and squeezing her, with a regular and very relaxed breath. She felt her cheeks burning: she was undecided if detaching from him, even risking to wake him up and throwing him down from the bed, or staying there and let him hug her. She didn't understand why he was doing it and hoped that it was an action made subconsciously during sleeping. For Seikatsu, Raihan was just a Dragon Tamer like the others, but too much conceited and lover of being at the centre of attention, even though he had rejected bunches of girls preferring her instead. But Seikatsu still had the firmly thought that if it wouldn't had been the strongest Dragon Master of all time, so much that she tamed and got respected by Legendary Dragons, probably Raihan hadn't paid attention to her, neither a look. Then Seikatsu noticed that Banette, who was at the edge of the bed, was about to fall down. She tormented herself according to find a way to take him without waking up no one, when she heard a voice in her head:"I see that Mister Superficiality, as you call him, really enjoys hugging you. He's got a so fine expression. Are you sure about keeping doubting on him?" Latios was awake and had been reading her thoughts for at least half hour:"Think what you want, I don't change my mind. He just cares to have beside someone who counts. It doesn't really matter who the person is."-"May to pump his ego up, he went out with someone, but you think that even them had considered him for who really he is? In this region, you count if you are strong and have a crowd who cheers for you, so it's normal that everybody is a bit like this. I think that he got noticed by some girls that would have never given him some credit if he wasn't the second strongest Trainer in Galar's region. He never forgot you, why do you act this way?" Seikatsu sighed nervously, trying to extend her hand towards Banette:"You know why: I've had some crushes, it had ended badly and now I find this thing sticked at my back. Use Psychic and move Ban."-"Just Ban? Are you suuuuuuuure?"-"I am, I concede him the privilege to hug me. Tomorrow we'll have separeted rooms. Now, go back to sleep. You need it, and so I do. Especially me, cause I can't face Nessa in a comatose state." Latios rolled his eyes and moved Banette with his psychic powers and fixed him on the bed. Seikatsu, thinking that Latios wouldn't notice it, sighed slightly and moved closer to Raihan, who held her tightly always in his sleep:"I saw you! Eh eh eh eh!" Seikatsu threw a pillow on Latios' face, then she came back to sleep.

When Seikatsu woke up, her first thought was asking Raihan to move away his knee from her butt, but when she took more conscience of the external world, she realized that it wasn't his knee. Seikatsu petrified and blushed, making her head going deeper into the sheets. Raihan woke up a little bit later, happy that Seikatsu let him hug her: he pretended to sleep, waiting for Seikatsu falling asleep first so he could hug her like a Teddiursa plushie. The only thing he didn't really expect was the awakening, not only cerebral but also in his boxers. In the end, he stucked from her, pretending that nothing happened and stretched:"Wakey wakey sleepin' beauty, we must go to Hulbury! Plus, I have to make your Card League, and last but not least, at Hulbury a surprise is waiting for you!" Seikatsu got up like a walking dead, with the look still shocked and her brain foggy and still focused on the surprise's concept she had felt before:"Fine... Let me recover up five minutes more than we go... Come on, Ban, go to wake up Zoro." Banette looked at her suspiciously:"Are you sure you're okay? Looks like a Litwick had sucked your soul out. Unless you have one, ahahahaha!" Banette expected a punch from his Trainer, but she limited to get up and going to the bathroom and chainging. Zoroark woke up too, and he looked at her perplexed, then Banette looked at Raihan:"What have you done to her?" Raihan had covered his groin with the sheet to hide everything, and he was waiting that the conditions under were coming back normal before getting up:"Meh, nothing. I was just hugging her."-"You were hugging her from behind, right?" Raihan nodded, and Banette started to think about it, then he exclaimed indecentely:"OOOH! NOOO, AHAHAHA!" Then he lowered his voice, although his exclmation went out like a spectral sound, freezing and terrible, which scared lot of people in the next rooms. Then he started sneering when Raihan got up to change:"Seika will have it for all daylong. I'll bother her with this for life!"-"No Ban, that's my duty." Said Raihan, meanwhile he was chainging his shirt:"Don't steal my job, please." Banette nodded and came back to sneer. Zoroark and Latios communicated telepathically, and the Eon Pokémon told him everything, unexpected presence too. Seikatsu was in the bathroom and heard the dialogue between Raihan and Banette: at this point, her cheeks became Mt Chimney from one side and Wela Volcano from the other one. She went out from the bathroom with two crimson cheeks that contrasted with her deadly pale skin, with an expression mixed by embarassment and nervousness. Raihan found her adorable, but he preferred keeping the comment to himself: he decided to tell her later, as that morning he had already done too much, without even using words.