30: f* pretty in chocolate

Torak Donovan POV

My mate acted strange when they asked her about the swimming party. I wonder why.

"Congratulations bro" i heard Veleir said beside me as we laid on our lounge chair watching the others play in the pool.

"First time you're not sounding sarcastic" I said and I pushed my sunglasses up my head.

He chuckled darkly "let me just say I'm a fan of your relationship"

I can't seem to understand this guy, he knows a lot but doesn't say much.

"It's very unique" he added with a smirk.

I pinched my brow.

"Speak about uniqueness, is this normal?" I moved my shirt slightly for him to see the mark Choco gave me.

He face was a bit confused and he chuckled softly.

"Is that what I think It is?" He asked. "Nelly gave you that?" He seemed amused.

I nod.

"That girl is full of surprises" he murmurs.

"She always amuses me" I said nonchalantly.

"I've heard of a two mate mark but it was only a myth"

"Myth?" I hummed

"Yea my mum told my siblings stories about two mate marks maybe they would have an idea or two" he said and suck his smoothie form a straw.

"Well your siblings are crazy...so I think that's a hard no"

"Hehehe classic fam" he laughed it off.

"What do you mean about classic?!" I whispered loudly "your mum is a first class assassin who never misses an opportunity to try and murder me, your dad runs a Mafia and thought I was a threat to his Mafia...what do you call it?"

"Mafia Don" he said quickly

"Yea Mafia Don and he had his whole Mafia cooperate after me... Your brother ain't reasonable cause he always thinks his better than me, he starts unnecessarily bloody fight and he thinks I'm trying to steal his wife and your sister is a psycho married to a 60 year old human senator and to top it she's still obsessed with me" I dramatically shivered remembering what Veleir sister did to prove her love.

He shrugs "I disowned them so they aren't my business"

"Guess I'll be calling your dumb brother also he did prehistoric research" I said.

"As long as he isn't in my space I don't give a fuck"

"Xender says Nelly's Lycan is his past mate before he reincarnated into my body" I said and Veleir eyes flicker to mine.

"So?" He said it like it was nothing important and he relax on his chair.

"I feel Nelly's Lycan is not a normal one" "my Lycan lost his memories so he can't really remember what happened to him in the past but one thing he knows for sure is Nelly behold a very very strong Lycan-"

"Maybe you should go ask her about it" he closed his eyes.

"I would but I won't" I said. "The same way my Lycan told me about her, her Lycan must have told her about me, if there's a reason she's not telling me about her true Lycan identity then I respect it"

He inhales "how are you sure she not a threat, I mean don't forget you found your mate early than normal"

"She's definitely not a threat, and as for my early mate I still haven't forgotten"