𝚃𝚠𝚘

| Tallahassee Florida - 1:30pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"Who the fuck are these bitches?!" Hakeem questioned seeing two random girls sleeping in a bedroom that was at the trap.

"That's Hallie and ha friend Joy. They was at the block party last night. Once I took Joy to the hospital, she was sleep after ha surgery so I just bought them back here."

"Nigga what surgery?" Hakeem mugged. "Keem she was shot in the leg, and ole girl that they came with was shot in the head and killed. Think they was family" Chris explains while pointing at Hallie.

"Wea they stay?"

"I know Joy stay at Tracey place-"

"The prostitute?" Hakeem questioned and Chris nodded. "I ain't even know she had a kid."

"Yeah Tracey only 35. Joy ova there eighteen. Word on the street, she paying all the bills at shit" Chris explained causing Hakeem to get stuck in his thoughts.

"Eighteen paying the bills and shit? Lil girl got it rough" he thought while shaking his head. "Ight, let's just talk to them when they wake up."

Hakeem closed the room door before him and Chris walked down the steps. Chris sat on the couch next to another guy that worked for Hakeem named Bleu.

"I told y'all them Mayweather Niggas was coming. Now Tony is dead. What was y'all Niggas thinking going to a block party?"

"Nigga how was we supposed to know them Niggas was really on shit?"

"Maybe because you know them niggas want us out of the game!" Hakeem raised his voice.

"You know Ganther niggas got the good. Ain't nobody got that shit like us, including the coke" Hakeem reminded some of his crew.

"Niggas need to be careful, now them niggas see us as weak but they came into our lane. Now they a bigger problem" Hakeem continued.

"What should we do?" Chris questioned. "We gon get even" Hakeem smiled before they all heard footsteps.

The guys turned to the steps and saw Joy limping down them. "Who are y'all?" She questioned looking around at all of the guys.

Her hair was a mess and her clothes were all blood but she was the most beautiful girl Hakeem had ever seen.

"Joy this is my friend Hakeem. Y'all in the trap right now" Chris explained. "Chris take us home" Joy sis sternly and Hakeem noticed the wrap on Joy's leg was covered in blood.

"Yo Joy, let me holla at chu" Hakeem sent her a head no before walking to the bathroom. Joy hesitantly followed before Hakeem spoke.

"Sit on the counter"

"Wh-" Joy's words were cut off by Hakeem lifting her up and putting her into the counter. She tried to hit him but he dodge. "Chill out dude" he mugged before taking the wrap off of her leg.

"They removed the bullet" he stated to himself before grabbing a wash cloth.

He started the cold water and ran the water over the cloth before placing the cloth over Joy's stitches and she hissed in pain.

"My fault" Hakeem spoke before going into the cabinet and grabbing the white wraps.

He placed the wrap back around her leg while Joy sat there quiet.

She knew exactly who Hakeem was. Hakeem Johnson, twenty two years old. He was the biggest hustler in Ganther, probably the biggest hustler in all of Tallahassee. He's killed several people and gotten away with all of it. He's only been to jail once and he got out the next day.

"Thanks" Joy mumbled before hopping off of the counter and groaned from her leg being in pain.

"Wea you stay?"

"MLK street" she spoke up and Hakeem nodded. "Ima take you home, yo friend up?"

"Not yet but thanks, I gotta change out these clothes anyways" Joy explained and Hakeem nodded.

Once Joy got in Hakeem's car, Chris placed Hallie in the back seat while she slept.

"She deserves to sleep, her cousin was just killed in front of her face" Joy thought to herself before Chris closed the door.

It was crazy, out of all the stuff that had gone on last night, Joy didn't shed a tear. Makayla once told her that there was no time for crying. You had to move on with life or it would move on without you.

Chris dapped Hakeem up before Hakeem got into the car and pulled off.

Joy stared out of the window, not knowing what to say when Hallie woke up. She knew that Hallie would be staying with her for a while. Hallie didn't handle any sort of pain well and her mom was a nurse so she was never home, while her little brother lived with her dad.

Once Hakeem got to Joy's house, Joy took her seatbelt off and sighed.

"Yo moms home?" Hakeem questioned while Joy shook her head no.

"No but we'll be fine. Thanks for the ride" she said while trying not to have too much conversation with a killer.

"Yo Joy" Hakeem spoke before she could get out of the car. "Yeah?"

"Ima see you around" he assured her and she nodded. Joy woke Hallie up before they went into Joy's house.

Hakeem watched them make it into the house before he pulled off and started getting a call. "Wassup?" He answered the phone.

"Oh my god? Were you at the block party? I was so worried about you!" Tatiana said on the other end of the phone.

"I'm good T" he assured her, "can you come over? I miss you" she pouted.

Tatiana was somebody that had been in Hakeem's life ever since high school. They were never official but she didn't care. She liked his attention and the money that she could get out of his presence.

Hakeem knew Tatiana was a user but she liked fucking her. She was the only girl he had ever fucked raw and as much as he hated to admit it, he did feel something for her.

He wasn't in love with her or anything but he did feel some sort of feeling for her. "I'm on my way" Hakeem stated before hanging up.

He would go to the trap later today but right now he had a lot on his mind. He wanted to kill niggas but if he got some pussy, it would take his mind off of everything.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!💕