𝚂𝚒𝚡

| Tallahassee Florida - 12:30pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

Joy sat in her bedroom with her door shut. The smell of death filled the house while the cool air coming from the vents blew onto her skin.

It's been two days since she called Hakeem multiple times and he didn't pick up. She didn't call for his entertainment, she called because what she found when she got home made her heart break.

Hakeem pulled up to Joy's house since he hadn't talked to her recently. He was having too much fun with torturing London.

Today was the day that London would die and Damon would watch it all on video.

Hakeem got out of his car and knocked on Joy's door before he cracked it open.

He scrunched his face and clutched onto his gun before walking inside.

He walked into the living room before making his way to the kitchen and his eyes widened.

Tracey was laying in the kitchen with a bullet in her head.

Her body had bugs surrounding it and there was a bloody note left beside her.

Hakeem picked up the note and read it in his head.

"Let this be a warning" - Damon.

"JOY!" Hakeem yelled before rushing upstairs and Joy's room door swung open.

Hakeem examined Joy from head to toe. She looked like she hadn't eaten and her eyes had large dark circles under them.

"Joy I-"

Instead of letting Hakeem finish, Joy broke down crying causing Hakeem to catch her.

He didn't know what to say or do so he let her cry her heart out. "This shit fucked up" he thought to himself and let out a breath while Joy sobbed.

* * *

"This is where you live?" Joy walked into Hakeem's condo.

He didn't live in the ghetto which surprised her. His condo was very nice and spacious with the colors black and white.

"Yeah, I don't bring people hea though" Hakeem explained before carrying Joy's bag to his guest room

Joy would've stayed with Hallie but her family was going through a lot at the moment and she didn't want to bother them.

"You'll be sleeping in here" Hakeem spoke once Joy walked into the room. "Thanks" she mumbled and he nodded.

"Look Joy I-"

"I don't want to talk about it" Joy cut Hakeem off. She saw the note that was left by her mothers body and she didn't want anything to do with it.

She wanted to honestly forget about it.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"That door right there" Hakeem pointed across the hall. "I'll be in my room if you need me" Hakeem explained and Joy nodded before Hakeem went into his room and called Chris.

"Yo the house cleaned and shit" Chris spoke and Hakeem nodded. "Ight thanks cuz"

"Wea Joy?"

"She at the house" Hakeem explained while cutting on the tv. "THE house?" Chris questioned while Hakeem nodded. "Yeah, I couldn't let ha stay in dat house and the trap dirty as shit right now. Gotta get that shit cleaned" Hakeem shook his head.

"You trust ha after-"

"I don't have a reason not to trust ha, you don't know the situation but ima fuck with you, I gotta call T."

"Ight" Chris said before Hakeem hung up and called Tatiana.

"Wassup" he smiled once he saw her face pop up into the FaceTime camera. "What Hakeem?" She mugged.

"Fuck yo problem is?" Hakeem mugged. "You know Ziyanna said she saw you in Gather with that bitch today" Tatiana ranted.

"The same bitch you had at the trap. Fuck is you on Hakeem? You just bringing randoms around now?" Tatiana mugged while Hakeem sucked his teeth.

"T you trippin" he shook his head before sitting on the bed. "Always doing too much"

"No obviously I'm not doing enough" Tatiana rolled her eyes before sighing. "Im on my way to the house-"

"Not tonight T" Hakeem shook his head. "Why not?" She mugged while putting on her Ugg black slides.

"Tatiana I'm finna shower and lay down. I got shit to do and you on some weird shit right now. I'll come ova there tomorrow" Hakeem explained before Tatiana frowned.

"I love you T"

"Love you t-" Hakeem hung up and threw his phone beside him. He was already stressed out enough, the last thing he needed was Tatiana trying to fight Joy for no reason.

After Hakeem showered, he decided to check on Joy. He knocked lightly on the guest room door before opening it and seeing Joy was sleep in the bed.

She had on one of his black shirts and her clothes were sitting on her duffel bag.

He let out a breath before shutting the door and walking into the living room. He made sure that the alarm system was on before he went back into his room and eventually went to sleep.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!💕

Thoughts?👀